failblog and icanhascheezburger

djspex

Just how far have these crazes spread? I'm thinking about a poster campaign using the ideas...

Picture of a cool, cocky cat "BIG TUNES! we haz them"

Or a picture of people dancing to Y.M.C.A. with 'FAIL' written on it

Or is that just too geeky for normal people to understand?

djspex

ehhh....?

Sorry, I mean for 'Escape', which is a night that my friend and I organise every Saturday. We'd have one of the aforementioned ideas with details of 'Escape' below it...

To many thoughts in my head at the moment...

djspex

do not, i repeat, do NOT put a cat with a cutesey caption on posters or flyers or ANYTHING AT ALL related to drum and bass have you lost your fucking mind

Too many drugs last weekend...

We only usually play about half an hour of dnb, not that it makes a huge amount of difference to what the posters should look like...

Flyers sound much better than posters.

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
I dont know much about advertising but if I saw a poster with a cat caption saying "big tunez, was has em" or a picture of people doing the YMCA with fail written under it, I would in no way be interested in attending.

My advice would be, get onto photoshop and have a little play about. You can do so much on that program.

djspex

Yeah, we already have some decent posters around town. I'm thinking about something that might appeal to students.

Edit: here is the current poster

Last edited:

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
i say do it ... dnb is so freeking serious ? alot of house / techno nights can play far more exsperimental / underground .. <<-- (fupping hate that word) so hmm i mean non popular but yet have a bloody lol with marketing ....

your flyer / poster should represent the type of market u want through the door , simple

Top Bottom