Fader Assassinator Dj QBERT

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
ouch .... q just to good ,.. looks relaxed just sitting there doing alittle practising , what i adore about this is , so many youths in the uk with such big ego's cause they own tables , play other peoples music and doing alittle beat match thing and they think they is god :lol:

fall "the fup" back ,.... cheers for posting ....

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Q-Bert's gotta be the best scratch DJ ever...

Only mix master mike comes close I reckon - you ever seen that documentary "scratch"? It's fucking crazy!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ouch .... q just to good ,.. looks relaxed just sitting there doing alittle practising , what i adore about this is , so many youths in the uk with such big ego's cause they own tables , play other peoples music and doing alittle beat match thing and they think they is god :lol:

fall "the fup" back ,.... cheers for posting ....
(y) yea i feel u panty...to many untalented dj's in the world

Q-Bert's gotta be the best scratch DJ ever...

Only mix master mike comes close I reckon - you ever seen that documentary "scratch"? It's fucking crazy!
*cough* CRAZE!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
(y) yea i feel u panty...to many untalented dj's in the world
dont get me wrong , theres some seriously amazing beat matchers out there but the [djs ie turntablist] that are at the top of the game are mumble people , lack ego and let there hands do the talking , ...

people confuse djing and turntablism up to much , ... a dj plays records for entertainment purposes doesnt have to mix and its all about music , a turntablist mixes,scratches,blends,cuts blah blah

:banana:

groelle

VIP Junglist
also think that q's the best..

but craze and mixmaster mike dont even come close to the godfather of djs (although they're both fucking great^^) - grandmaster flash!

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Q Bert is class...he has such control over the record, the slightest movements of his hands make the heaviest sound...i really enjoy scratching but he is jus sittin down relaxin doin his thing and busin out the heaviest skratches...nuff repect!!!

Qbert is a local guy, and having grown up in San Francisco, everybody remembers him when he was small time.

Q is fantastic, and here in SF now there are a dime a dozen Qberts because of his influence. Koala, on the other hand, is a artistic genius and crazy, and childish, and just great. I saw him live during the short attention span tour, and he definitely edges Q in terms of creativity. LOL @ Drunk Trumpet live. You just don't see shit like that lol.