facts about sleep and dreams...

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
I am a 'yearner', and that statement's pretty true...

Also read elswhere that we forget most of our dreams within 10mins of waking up. Apparently you should write it down so that you can remember and then refer back to it. I don't think I'll ever take my dreams that seriously though lol - they're too fucked up tbh

Here is (apparently) a site that can interpret your dreams, I'm not 100% convinced though http://www.dreammoods.com/

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I sleep in all six positions (a to f) for an equal amount of time...what does that say about me?

I dont know how many researchers you come across in your dreams but I think they're being lied to...

Last edited:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
ten days without sleep ... but how much sleep is that ... i survived on 2 hours a night for a long time , and even then i was fully clothed and laid on my bed with a brain full of base .. trying my hardest to switch off , whilst wanking for 10 hours .

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
ten days without sleep ... but how much sleep is that ... i survived on 2 hours a night for a long time , and even then i was fully clothed and laid on my bed with a brain full of base .. trying my hardest to switch off , whilst wanking for 10 hours .
Ah, the insomniac base wank -- a classic condition. This could lead to shadow people with large breasts and plump bottoms appearing in your peripheral vision. Treatment? Why would you want that treated?

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i used to get the shadow people all the time .. one either side of me , stood just behind me .. ended up just reading in bed with two people looking over each shoulder .. slight feeling i was maybe gunna get raped ... needless to say ... i racked em up agen and braced myself

Osime

VIP Junglist
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can make composite faces that don't actually exist as far as the dreamer is concerned, but then again... I could be major wrong.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I dreamt my motorbike accident in perfect detail a few hours before it happened. When I cam round I thought I was dreaming. how fucked up is that

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

i used to get the shadow people all the time .. one either side of me , stood just behind me .. ended up just reading in bed with two people looking over each shoulder .. slight feeling i was maybe gunna get raped ... needless to say ... i racked em up agen and braced myself
sleep paralysis nightmares...they are a muvvafucka. don't ever fight the shadows .I did once..they are stronger than you could ever know

Osime

VIP Junglist
I bet they're hilariously powerful considering they aren't actually real enemies. It's like fighting Noob Saibot I'd imagine.

VS.

Last edited: