FACEBOOKS FINEST. NSFW

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
some of the worlds most annoying site's most hottest annoying status posters....

Carly - Rating 9.0

Laura - Rating 9.2

Nicole - Rating 8.9

Lydia - Rating 9.2

Danielle - Rating 8.4

Stephanie - Rating 8.8

Lisa - Rating 8.8

Nikki - Rating 9.1

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
some of the worlds most annoying site's most hottest annoying status posters....

Carly - Rating 9.0
This girl needs to get a deep conditioning treatment on the ends of her hair, and get a foundation that matches her fake tan, learn not to put fake tan on while wearing a bikini and stop over plucking her eyebrows.

The prettiest one is the one that got 8.9, the one with the dark hair.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
Was this just you perving on your female fb friends, or is that the objective 'hottest' fb users ever list?

If it's meant to be the objective one, I've got to say, I disagree.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Was this just you perving on your female fb friends, or is that the objective 'hottest' fb users ever list?

If it's meant to be the objective one, I've got to say, I disagree.
nah i don't know any of these. i just have a daily babe app thingy on it tho, and it had a section of facebook girls, so i thought id post so of the pics up. ther is far too many to post em all, so i just did some random ones.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
would it be illegal to link up pictures of your facebook friends for the dnbformum community to get their pants sticky over???

i reckon we could have a facebook friend wank off.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
would it be illegal to link up pictures of your facebook friends for the dnbformum community to get their pants sticky over???

i reckon we could have a facebook friend wank off.
we tryed something like this b4.. nobody is willing to do it.
but i wud never ever object to boobjunkie posting up pictures of his bird, man she is hella fit...

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
im willing to up some bitches off my facebook to this later on. boob you do the same.

edit/spelling was poo sandwich

Last edited: