facebook

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
In fact, while the are on the subject of facebook someone on my facebook just posted:

I feel really guilty of all the problems I have caused to the people I love and would do anything to make it up to them. I've fucked it up again, I keep doing it because for one reason is I hate myself, I am lucky to still be here but then when I cause a problem that I did'nt mean to do, it makes me feel that I'm not. I've hurt the people I love, one of them the girl of my dreams down to my actions of which I really hate about me. That's the last thing I wanted to do and now my whole world has come crashing down to Earth and feel as if my life is over. I now have no future and no hope. I can't say forgive me just like that because I've done a terrible thing and let myself down. I did'nt want to hurt anyone.
and I have literally now idea who he is, or why we are friends on there. Time to delete him obviously

DaftFader

The Bass Too Dark
I feel really guilty of all the problems I have caused to the people I love and would do anything to make it up to them. I've fucked it up again, I keep doing it because for one reason is I hate myself, I am lucky to still be here but then when I cause a problem that I did'nt mean to do, it makes me feel that I'm not. I've hurt the people I love, one of them the girl of my dreams down to my actions of which I really hate about me. That's the last thing I wanted to do and now my whole world has come crashing down to Earth and feel as if my life is over. I now have no future and no hope. I can't say forgive me just like that because I've done a terrible thing and let myself down. I did'nt want to hurt anyone.
That dude is an oaf.
Na I recon he's just playing the softy card openly on failbook trying to get his mrs back. He probably battered her when he was drunk or something. lol

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
In fact, while the are on the subject of facebook someone on my facebook just posted:

and I have literally now idea who he is, or why we are friends on there. Time to delete him obviously
my brother just declared hes love for hes bird on there......sounded proper gay....i was gonna delete him

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Deleting wastebook is the way forward

It's just one big CRINGE
you can't delete, only "deactivate" which means you'll be back sooner or later.

i would do so, but it's the only means i have of pissing off hipsters...

...and keeping in contact with friends, that too.