Facebook stalker check

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by wobbie, Jul 31, 2009.

1. wobbie

wobbie Echidna

Dunno if anyones seen it yet but all my friends have discovered the new stalkercheck app for facebook.
    Its meant to list the top 40 people in your friends list in order of how much they face-stalk you.
    But I declare shennanigans! Its a load of bollocks. Some of the people on there I had just added in the past few days and some of them just clearly do not go on my page.

Anyone else tried this?

2. muzzadj

muzzadj POW!

Yeah it sucks arse.

3. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

ABOUT THE APPLICATION
    -The purpose is to FREAKOUT your friends. esp secret admirers & stalkers. (**,)
    -This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.
    - Facebook Privacy Rules require that applications don't show users who has visited their profile... I know that sucks :( but rules are rules. When that becomes possible it will be the first thing i add.

4. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

-This application will NEVER EVER tell you who visited your profile.Its just for fun.

So it's totally fucking useless?

"You have 19 zombie fucktard requests from people you don't like but added anyway..."

5. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

that's the old one, works a bit differently the new one.

this new one will actually show you the top 20 or so people who's been 'stalking' you going by the following:

For privacy reasons, this app only lists users who have interacted with your profile at least once during your friendship (e.g. by writing on your wall, or liking something). Real stalkers (the creepy kind) are protected by Facebook Privacy, and will never be revealed, by this or any other app

6. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

Yup G, totaly fucking useless :p

7. OneFootSkankah

OneFootSkankah Member

this is another bullshit thing that facebook have designed to keep all those little mugs who are addicted to it occupied

8. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:word:

ignore, ignore, ignore

i almost never add people i hardly know. i dont want randoms stalking my page, i dont give a fuck if we went to primary school together, im not adding you. end of.

privacy first yo.

9. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

i never add any of the shitty applications, cos ya do then ya start buggin every1 else with them and its a vicious circle of pissin people off who ya dont really know but you are "friends" on facebook.

10. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

its utter bolloxs, i check on my facebook and there is 7 people on there that arnt even on my freinds list that i deleted months back ,personally like all the applications on that site is for promotional purpuses?