facebook qweef between twisted Individual and john b

nista

VIP Junglist
Re: facebook fight between twisted Individual and john b

#
tbh john... i wouldnt feel big and strong if i beat u up... id feel like a big bully. ur such an insecure little sissy behind all ur foundation...u dont fool me, i remember who u was b4 u had ur social therapy... ;) i remember seeing u dow...n music house... u looked scared of black people for fuck sake!!!!! probably explains why u look like a tranny now.. all that confidence bottled up for so many years and now its out!!!

good nite john ,, sleep well. lol...See more
02 February at 00:05 · 2 people2 people like this. ·
#
John B Williams Big Up Mr Bruna. For those of you here that don't know him - promoter of America's longest running DnB weekly. Respect. :)
02 February at 00:06 · 1 personLoading... ·
#
John B Williams I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one Twisted...
02 February at 00:08 ·
#
Twisted Individual ok fuck off my page now u ugly cunt, and dont come bk.... another 6 years without talkin to u would suit me fine., ull probably forget this in 6 years anyway :D
02 February at 00:12 · 4 ·

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist

well BrostepWagon Poos is out this afternoon

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist

well, i did read some... and couldnt tell if this was real flamewars or not?

twisted did come out as a massive bell though...

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist

it does look like their just taking the pise.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist

Bit pathetic if you ask me.. Especially the people trying to get involved slating either or.. Leave the beef for the hip hop junkies imo!!

nista

VIP Junglist

Twisted Individual
fuck!!! are u seriously still here? ...john, uve probably read enuff books on sociolgy to know that no1 round here cares much for u, other than ur homosexual mates. its not hard to tell that john bell is as fake as ur louis viton handbag!! ...now go and search google for some hormone replacement tablets or somfin... uve got far to much estrogen... u are just an attention seeking lesbian after all, bumping the thread into wot u call internet wilderness...lol.. get over urself and grow some balls u big girl... i preferd the old john b that knew he was a pussy and hid in the corner... now seriously... fuck off.. b4 i report u to facebook for cyber bullying!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
really who cares.
if they actually have a problem with eachother sort it out or not why does everybody else have to hear about it.
also quite funny seeing all the little fanboys with their brown noses

mikey-bizzle-08

WASTEMAN!
VIP Junglist
Why are they even friends on Facebook if they hate each other so much?? Kinda seems fake to me i know they had beef years ago but surely they would of sorted it by now

Top Bottom