Facebook: Child Cruelty Awarness

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
you seen this on facebook?
people change their profile pic to raise awareness of child cruelty,
the idea is, untill the 6th, everyone should have a cartoon as their profile pic.

Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood
and invite your friends to do the same. Until Monday (December6), there
should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This
is a campaign to stop violence against children

here is a photo off my facebook

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Good idea, lets change our facebook pictures to support charity instead of donating ¬__________¬

I am a massive hypocrite though because I just used it as an excuse to change my dramatically shite pp. :D

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
donate instead of changing your profile picture.

doesnt show support at all, jsut a silly little facebook fad that makes people think theyr helping when in reality their just sitting on their arses.

i havn't donated but i'm not changing my dp either

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
i only liked it cos its the chance to use an 80s cartoon as ur profile without anyone calling u a douche :)

Saint

VIP Junglist
I think the point of awareness is it brings it to the fore of peoples mind, not an abrupt end to a massive and complicated issue.

And also the fact that changing your display pic takes about 20 seconds, and donating money requires income, credit cards etc etc.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
stop being cunts and change your pictures, if your gay enough to have facebook you should be gay enough to change your picture to a cartoon !

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
so its child cruelty now? this stupid fuking thing has been doing the rounds for months, at least since october, and with a diffrent reasons and time spans every fukin time. bollox to it.

Top Bottom