Facebook account disabled NSFW

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Well some ass munch has decided to be an absolute man tulip and possibly reported my account therefore getting it disabled!!

Any of you had yours disabled and know how long it takes to get it going again?

Last edited:

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Re: Facebook account disabled

I deactivated mine purposely, about 2 months later it was live again. Random. So maybe a couple of months.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist

I didnt willing deactivate mine, Facebook themselves shut it down.. No warning, no notificaton, plus plop and its gone!

My missus thought i'd split up with her over Fb this morning as her i was removed from her relationship status lol.. wankers!

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I went on a drinking binge last year when I come around I'd signed up to Twitter as Revtech. Dont know what thats all about.

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist

Well some ass munch has decided to be an absolute man tulip and possibly reported my account therefore getting it disabled!!

Any of you had yours disabled and know how long it takes to get it going again?
facebook is run by man tulips, i wouldnt hold your breath

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist

ha ha.

---------- Post added at 20:43 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

oh sorry I misunderstood, you mean you want a special needs account on facebook :teeth:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist

I have had some of my statuses removed because of the content. They take the piss sometimes.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist

Haha still aint back .. Fuck knows whats going on.. Their small print says they can't gives reasons why the account was blocked!!

Thats some bullshit, thats a massive "do whatever the fuck you want card" right there!

Tick tock

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist

Ok so got a reply this morning... Crease:

Hi,

Your account was suspended because you uploaded photo content that violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. This content has been removed from the site.

After reviewing your situation, we have reactivated your account. You will now be able to log in. For technical and security reasons, Facebook cannot provide you with a description or copy of the removed content.

Please review the guidelines below to prevent your personal account from being disabled in the future:

• Do not post photos that contain nudity, graphic or sexually suggestive content.

• Remove any remaining photos of this kind that you have uploaded on the site.

• Do not use the site to harass others or contact people you do not know. You are not allowed to send unwanted friend requests or messages to strangers.

For more information on conduct that is prohibited by Facebook, please read our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be accessed by clicking on the "Terms" link at the bottom of any Facebook page.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation going forward.

Thanks for your understanding,

Sheldon
User Operations
Facebook

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

what was the photo russ?
if its bad enough for facebook to stop ur account its probably a photo that belongs in waffle!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist

mt account went down for a few hours after i put up the team mangina photo, but it came back and i didn't get any friendly messages like that.