Fabrication 001 - 100% Vinyl

Got ya pm stu but cant respond ya homo!
On this, gunna have a listen now and dish out some feedback for ya

Right just coming to the end of the mix now, was wicked.
Strangely, the part I liked most was around the middle with the liquid'y tunes. Roxy Music down to Static was quality, not that the other ends weren't it's just ive heard alot of the tracks before. You're mixing style is wicked btw Stu, EQ is literally spot on everytime.
Cant say anything else about the mixing apart from it was totally flawless! Cant fault it in any way.
Track selection was great, as I said I really liked the liquid tunes around the middle and you managed to mix them about with some fairly darker stuff. Those Lenzman and Mortem tunes ive not head before but I loved them. Eyes Wide Shut is one of those tracks I heard loads of praise about but im not gunna lie, I never actually heard it! I thought it was a dark neuro bit but its gorgeous! So thank you for that.
As usual I cant fault any of this mate, and so much respect for doing it all on vinyl. Look forward to anything else you put out bud.

Pulled off another top mix stu, static through till then end i enjoyed most. Need to bag myself Brat, Cartharsis and Dissonant when i get time your mixes always remind me of a purchases i need to make. :)

On this! Tl looks standardly sick. Will get back to you with thoughts stoo

Nice one Dan - hope you enjoy this one lad! (y)

Shwingggg! Lavly

:) Yes Jack - enjoy lad & looking forward to your thoughts.

Right just coming to the end of the mix now, was wicked.
Strangely, the part I liked most was around the middle with the liquid'y tunes. Roxy Music down to Static was quality, not that the other ends weren't it's just ive heard alot of the tracks before. You're mixing style is wicked btw Stu, EQ is literally spot on everytime.Cant say anything else about the mixing apart from it was totally flawless! Cant fault it in any way.
Track selection was great, as I said I really liked the liquid tunes around the middle and you managed to mix them about with some fairly darker stuff. Those Lenzman and Mortem tunes ive not head before but I loved them. Eyes Wide Shut is one of those tracks I heard loads of praise about but im not gunna lie, I never actually heard it! I thought it was a dark neuro bit but its gorgeous! So thank you for that.
As usual I cant fault any of this mate, and so much respect for doing it all on vinyl. Look forward to anything else you put out bud.

Ahh Joe your too kind mang :) big ups mate, the EQing has taken ALOT of work to get to where I am now. Alot of it was trial and error and now i'm getting it right 99% of the time without trying it over and over...

That liquidy section was to try and break everything up a little, glad you digged it, I like to have a bit of variation in my sets instead of battering techy stuff all day long. :) Next mix up is a 2hr special - keep ya eyes peeled (y)

Big ups again for listening & commenting got your mix ready to rock this afternoon!

Pulled off another top mix stu, static through till then end i enjoyed most. Need to bag myself Brat, Cartharsis and Dissonant when i get time your mixes always remind me of a purchases i need to make. :)

Nice one BN14! Definitely bag Brat, wicked tune man. Cartharsis is a beast I remember Calyx & Teebee playing it at Outlook and the reaction was next level.

Glad you digged this one matey considering its the quickest mix I have ever put together. Will be plenty more this year to come :)

Repped where possible as usual...big up to all that have listened and commented so far.

Zero T - Roxy Music [Dispatch]
Calibre - Rose [Signature]
Jubei & Alix Perez - Distrust [Metalheadz]
>>Mortem - Get Closer [Modulations]
Vicious Circle & Need for Mirrors - Eyes Wide Shut [Siren]
Foreign Concept & Riya - Affliction [Critical]
Lenzman - Silhouette [Modulations]
Skeptical - Static [Commercial Suicide]
Ivy Lab - Brat [Critical]
Icicle & Nymfo - Shadows Of Tomorrow [Critical]
>>Ed Rush & Optical - Medicine (Matrix Remix) [Virus]
Break - Destiny Comes Ringing [Commercial Suicide]

this whole section was brilliant to be honest. type of tunes i really like and they all slotted well together. not sure you why you were complaining about slips? i didn't notice a thing.

real good mix again man, this will get a a fair few plays methinks

Zero T - Roxy Music [Dispatch]
Calibre - Rose [Signature]
Jubei & Alix Perez - Distrust [Metalheadz]
>>Mortem - Get Closer [Modulations]
Vicious Circle & Need for Mirrors - Eyes Wide Shut [Siren]
Foreign Concept & Riya - Affliction [Critical]
Lenzman - Silhouette [Modulations]
Skeptical - Static [Commercial Suicide]
Ivy Lab - Brat [Critical]
Icicle & Nymfo - Shadows Of Tomorrow [Critical]
>>Ed Rush & Optical - Medicine (Matrix Remix) [Virus]
Break - Destiny Comes Ringing [Commercial Suicide]

this whole section was brilliant to be honest. type of tunes i really like and they all slotted well together. not sure you why you were complaining about slips? i didn't notice a thing.

real good mix again man, this will get a a fair few plays methinks

Yes James, appreciate you coming back to leave some thoughts.
Nice one for mentioning how clean some of this mix was mate! I am a wee bit of a perfectionist & listening to some guys mixing digitally (some which are super clean its almost unhuman) it worries me sometimes that everything is not spot on...

If I am honest this is the happiest I've ever been with a mix, and it only took 2 days to build; strange how it all comes together sometimes!

Shadows of Tomorrow >> Medicine Remix >> Destiny Comes Ringing was one of my favourite sections, glad you picked up on it, the cues from 16 bars on both Medicine Remix & Destiny Comes Ringing were tricky but managed to nail them in the end!

Big ups James, sadly must spread moar rep...hopefully a new MMRB mix in the offing? :)

1st tune grabbed me as its one of the best intros ever ! and into Ultraclean was tidy, flowed well ontop of each other, and loved how Ultraclean clinged on in the background through the next mix, Crawlers is deadly and never heard the Screwup remix, very slight slip there but didnt effect the mix, I f**king love Noir remix ! just wish the EQs were a lil louder on Screwup just to make it that lil more raw and head banging.. but it sounded clean, which i think is where i muck up on alot my own mixes.. liked the way Talk to Frank teased in, big drop there, this mix has defo got my attention now
Everything just seemed to flow from there, really liked the liquid flow, mixed with the dark vibes through Blue Eyes, Distrust, right through to Silhouette was just pure sex. Which then lead into the more steppy stuff, loved the way Medicine came in, and buzzed when Destiny Comes Ringing dropped, not heard anyone play that for f**king ages !! I still pull it out, love the other side YES
tasty blend at the end to finish was has been a pretty amazing mix, and on vinyl too ! much respect !

1st tune grabbed me as its one of the best intros ever ! and into Ultraclean was tidy, flowed well ontop of each other, and loved how Ultraclean clinged on in the background through the next mix, Crawlers is deadly and never heard the Screwup remix, very slight slip there but didnt effect the mix, I f**king love Noir remix ! just wish the EQs were a lil louder on Screwup just to make it that lil more raw and head banging.. but it sounded clean, which i think is where i muck up on alot my own mixes.. liked the way Talk to Frank teased in, big drop there, this mix has defo got my attention now
Everything just seemed to flow from there, really liked the liquid flow, mixed with the dark vibes through Blue Eyes, Distrust, right through to Silhouette was just pure sex. Which then lead into the more steppy stuff, loved the way Medicine came in, and buzzed when Destiny Comes Ringing dropped, not heard anyone play that for f**king ages !! I still pull it out, love the other side YES
tasty blend at the end to finish was has been a pretty amazing mix, and on vinyl too ! much respect !

Wow nice one for this feedback Danny! Proper detailed!
Definitely think Destiny Comes Ringing doesn't get enough of an airing, wicked Break tune.

Glad you enjoyed this mate, big up your socks.

Nice rapeface :D

Will check this today man, looks wicked.

Hahaha...nice one Matty, hope it does your ears justice.
Looking forward to hearing what you think mate.

& at least your pics when your Djing look half decent! haha :teeth:

big ups guys.

well i absolutely loved this, probably my favourite of yours so far. its been said before but your eq'ing was sublime, you rarely hear such freeflow mixing around these parts, thoroughly enjoyable. i like the fact that you obviously knew your tracks too, cutting away at medicine and letting the pause at alibi's second drop run before introducing blue eyes, so sick man. you killed this one

critical / subtitles / modulations mix, hooooo gosh. can't wait

well i absolutely loved this, probably my favourite of yours so far. its been said before but your eq'ing was sublime, you rarely hear such freeflow mixing around these parts, thoroughly enjoyable. i like the fact that you obviously knew your tracks too, cutting away at medicine and letting the pause at alibi's second drop run before introducing blue eyes, so sick man. you killed this one

critical / subtitles / modulations mix, hooooo gosh. can't wait

Yes Jack! You're really far too kind bro. That little cut back on Alibi was one of my favourite bits in this mix, that 32 bars after the breakdown of Alibi is pretty mad tbh, you really need to know the tune to get all the cuts right in my opinion. Glad you think this is this best mix I've posted yet, technically I agree with you, want to continue to raise the bar for the next mix definitely, all the feedback I ever receive goes into the next mix.

Big ups for checking this out, appreciate you taking the time to leave some comments, really glad its hit the spot with you. (y) sadly need to spread rep :(

& yes the next mix will be something special...just fine tuning bits & bobs at the moment, its not far away!

Thanks again Jack

Hahaha...nice one Matty, hope it does your ears justice.
Looking forward to hearing what you think mate.

& at least your pics when your Djing look half decent! haha :teeth:

big ups guys.

hahah, I just make sure I never look at the camera, EVER. :D

Absolutely LOVED this mix geez, the intro was absolute fire. No messing about, straight into it.
All the way up to Crawlers was badness, especially when you were switching between it and 2098, sound sick!

Also, any mix that has Zero T - Roxy Music in it <3 pure vibes man.
Love the fact that it was mixed 100% on vinyl, you can really hear the difference, it just sounds like the music was hugging me.

All in all, sick dude. Big ups yourself.

Only just clocked this stu, looks mighty hench right there.

Big ups Trev...be good to hear what you think of this!

Yes Stu. Download added and ready to listen tomorrow

Nice one Skwiffy - big ups bro!

hahah, I just make sure I never look at the camera, EVER. :D

Absolutely LOVED this mix geez, the intro was absolute fire. No messing about, straight into it.
All the way up to Crawlers was badness, especially when you were switching between it and 2098, sound sick!

Also, any mix that has Zero T - Roxy Music in it <3 pure vibes man.
Love the fact that it was mixed 100% on vinyl, you can really hear the difference, it just sounds like the music was hugging me.
All in all, sick dude. Big ups yourself.

Ahh wicked stuff Matty - really chuffed you digged this tbh, your one of the reasons I really started taking mixing records seriously, so for you to enjoy this as much as you did is wickaaard. (y)

Nice one for pointing out the bass switches with 2098 and Crawlers, didn't think anyone would notice it tbh haha - was bouncing around my room at this point hahaha. Love Roxy Music as well, Zero T can do no wrong in my eyes.

Really appreciate you taking the time to listen and feedback meight, will keep my eyes peeled a new Nuera mix soon I guess? :teeth:

Repped. Big ups

Back
Top Bottom