Fabrication 001 - 100% Vinyl

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Yo!

Whipped up a mix for my mate who decided to start a mix series for up and coming DJ's for his Fabricate label/design thing, he asked me to do 001 so thought i'd rustle up something nice and quick.

There's a link below to the page, TL below as standard feel free to leave any feedback :)

SOUNDCLOUD LINK NOW ADDED BELOW.

Few slips and slides but hopefully nothing too disastrous.
Enjoy guys.

>>STREAM LINK<<

>>DOWNLOAD LINK<<

Link to Fabricate Facebook Page

Noisia - Cannonball [Vision]
Commix & Icicle - Ultraclean [Shogun]
Ulterior Motive - 2098 [Subtitles]
Enei & Mefjus - Crawlers [Critical]
Ewun - Screwup (Upbeats Remix) [Lifted]
Rockwell - Noir (Ulterior Motive Remix) [Critical]
Mindscape - Dissonant [Subtitles]
Commix - Talk to Frank (Break Remix) [Metalheadz]
Spectrasoul - Alibi [Critical]
Skeptical - Blue Eyes [Ingredients]
Zero T - Roxy Music [Dispatch]
Calibre - Rose [Signature]
Jubei & Alix Perez - Distrust [Metalheadz]
>>Mortem - Get Closer [Modulations]
Vicious Circle & Need for Mirrors - Eyes Wide Shut [Siren]
Foreign Concept & Riya - Affliction [Critical]
Lenzman - Silhouette [Modulations]
Skeptical - Static [Commercial Suicide]
Ivy Lab - Brat [Critical]
Icicle & Nymfo - Shadows Of Tomorrow [Critical]
>>Ed Rush & Optical - Medicine (Matrix Remix) [Virus]
Break - Destiny Comes Ringing [Commercial Suicide]
Ulterior Motive & Lenzman - Cartharsis [Subtitles]
>>Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon [Virus]

fabricate.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]​

Last edited:
will listen to this. could you upload it to somewhere? i usually don't like to stream, but since the beginning is so awesome, i'm gonan stream it anyway...but yea...dl link please :)

also, i want to get a slot in this series. what do i have to do? :teeth:

will listen to this. could you upload it to somewhere? i usually don't like to stream, but since the beginning is so awesome, i'm gonan stream it anyway...but yea...dl link please :)

also, i want to get a slot in this series. what do i have to do? :teeth:

Haha I might be able to get you a slot at some stage I don't know what the guys plans are tbh haha.

Literally upping it to DNBShare now...gimme 10.

EDIT

http://dnbshare.com/download/Fabrication_001_Agent_Smith.mp3.html :)

I'll listen and feedback when I get the chance. Blessington

Nice one Sam, look forward to hearing your thoughts matey (y)

Last edited:
absolutely wicked mix, really enjoyed this. also, superb eq'ing :)

...was prolly my favorite mix + the intro

tracklist is insane, picture is jokes.

will feedback soon. looks top

Nice one J, was wetting myself when the dude sent me that cable pic all jazzed up haha.
Hope you enjoy it lad! Let me know what you think mate!

absolutely wicked mix, really enjoyed this. also, superb eq'ing :)

...was prolly my favorite mix + the intro

Yes Fuuz3r! Nice one for leaving some feedback, that whole section was just enegy filled I can't describe how much I was bouncing up and down haha. Thanks again for checking bro! (y)

Big mix overall. Although I was a bit preoccupied so I can't really comment too much. Gunna have a propper listen soon.

Absolutely rowdy mix. Hard to say which part was my favorite, thoroughly enjoyed all of it.

Big ups Sam & Grubbers. Thankyou both for having a listen and commenting. :) repped where possible

Having a listen now, great looking tracklist, in terms of feedback there's nothing I can really say, as someone already said, great EQing and I hardly even notice you bringing tunes out (something that i'm shit at).

Loved Affliction into Silhouette

Last edited:
Having a listen now, great looking tracklist, in terms of feedback there's nothing I can really say, as someone already said, great EQing and I hardly even notice you bringing tunes out (something that i'm shit at).

Loved Affliction into Silhouette

Nice one Terpit! Wasn't sure how that Affliction mix would go down but glad you liked it. The mix I always draw for with Afflication is Dbridge - Creature of Habit but it didn't worm its way into this one.

Big ups for listening and commenting pal. Much appreciated. (y)

I think I should start putting "100% vinyl" in the title of my mixes too :teeth: Is that you looking at the camera in the pic Stu?
Anyhow, course I will give it a listen.

Been a while since I heard Cannonball. Loved the way that built the intro, then bringing in Ultraclean where it is & the double brought some combined rolling flavours, peaking Ultraclean up a bit for the 3rd 32 from the drop was a nice touch too (not a tease? :teeth: being picky) Drawn out stringed notes & a brief beat paves the way for the forceful 2098 to move into the ride, Ultraclean sat on levels shelves with 2098 & sounded nice. Not completely sold on the second half of 2098, so hardly ever play it myself (usually play Yogurt Brainwave). Got to be the first mix I have heard Crawlers in & it brings the drawn out nastiness :) sounding filthy where it is, already on the 4th tune by 6 mins, great work. I think Screw Up rmx is in for around 6 mins 30, then the vocal confirms my thoughts. Screw Up rmx brings the stomping beats similar to 2098 to Crawlers, complimenting the drum rolls in Crawlers & twisting the structure up a notch. Noir rmx is in for a bit of build up out of nowhere, bounces well with Screw Up rmx from the drop. Loved the little switch back to Screw Up rmx, then straight back in there for some relentless contrast of the 2 rmx's together. Nice to hear that in the mix (working on something with that tune ;) ). Not aware of Dissonant & just as I write that, it drops for some unfamiliar droning bass, keeps the thoughts of Noir rmx going well. Hoping Talk To Frank rmx will make its welcome return to my ears well & it does, with some unmistakable Break drum rolls & dirty long notes hooked over the top. Already anticipating Alibi to work wonders with TTF rmx as Break did his own rmx of that, then the piano notes move in for the simplistic bass roll to do its thing, keeping Breaks drums in there to compliment Alibi very well. The peaceful vocals of Blue Eyes are in for the breakdown in Alibi & make for a pleasant mix of 2 dj friendly rollers. Roxy Music brought some laid back flavours to the ending first part of Blue Eyes, whilst still keeping the mildly filthy bass in Blue Eyes in there. Not aware of Rose which brought some interesting drums & floaty pads to Roxy Music.

The more familiar flavours of Distrust start to make their way in & from the drop work wonders with Rose. Not too much on the top of the Calibre tune & a choice selection right there. Get Closer is in before the breakdown in Distrust & briefly bounces nicely with the Jubei Perez colab. More piano notes in Eyes Wide Shut sounding very nice off the back of Distrust, again reminding me of what Eyes Wide Shut sounds like. Wicked beats of Affliction start to bounce in & liked the way you brought the energy down for that to just play on its own :) Loved the way Silhouette brought the energy up again, with the hats tapping away, but keeping Affliction in for the second half of that was nice. Fav mix so far :) There is Static. Loved the mix with that and Silhouette, the way the steppy Static fitted in with the tapping beats in Silhouette. First members mix I have heard with Static in. The bleepy Brat starts bouncing with Static a treat on the intro, and from the drop it steps well with Static. Second mix today I've listened to with Brat in & really like that tune, just not grabbed by the A side. Ivy need to make a double sided steppy release imo. SOT rears its head before the breakdown of Brat, but is in for the second half & fairly for playing that. Such a wicked tune & I need to start playing it again. Vibes of Medicine rmx make their way into SOT for the rolling mix to continue. Nice mix with SOT & Medicine rmx. Second fav mix in there. Destiny Comes Ringing makes its way into the breakdown of SOT for that to roll out nicely. Pretty sure I have DCR, if so, need to dig it out again. Thinking that Catharsis will make for a nice mix when that arrives in the mix, the vocal of such tune starts to make its way in & to tie in nicely with the second drop of DCR. Watermelons distinctive hooks were in for the breakdown in Catharsis and the bass in Watermelon vibes well with the filthy string bounces and dirty undercurrants of Catharsis. A pleasing mix to end on.

Been pumping out the mixes recently Stu! btw, Catharsis doesn't appear in the tracklist on Mixcloud.
Really liked this mix throughout man, even though some of the tunes too me out of my comfort zone. Loved the selection, keeping it true to some deep, rolling neurofunk, with some dirtier bits in there like Screw Up rmx, liquidish bits like Roxy Music & Eyes Wide Shut + a couple of classics like Medicine rmx & Watermelon in there for good measure. A wicked 48 min mix that felt like longer it was that good :) More like this please & looking forward to you 2 label mix

Thanks whoever secret repped. Please can we put our usernames when repping in future, so that we know who it came from. Cheers!

Last edited:
Looks awesome will be checking shortly :)

Nice one xception, have listened to one of yours will drop some thoughts later for you. Big ups.

I think I should start putting "100% vinyl" in the title of my mixes too :teeth: Is that you looking at the camera in the pic Stu?
Anyhow, course I will give it a listen.

Been a while since I heard Cannonball. Loved the way that built the intro, then bringing in Ultraclean where it is & the double brought some combined rolling flavours, peaking Ultraclean up a bit for the 3rd 32 from the drop was a nice touch too (not a tease? :teeth: being picky) Drawn out stringed notes & a brief beat paves the way for the forceful 2098 to move into the ride, Ultraclean sat on levels shelves with 2098 & sounded nice. Not completely sold on the second half of 2098, so hardly ever play it myself (usually play Yogurt Brainwave). Got to be the first mix I have heard Crawlers in & it brings the drawn out nastiness :) sounding filthy where it is, already on the 4th tune by 6 mins, great work. I think Screw Up rmx is in for around 6 mins 30, then the vocal confirms my thoughts. Screw Up rmx brings the stomping beats similar to 2098 to Crawlers, complimenting the drum rolls in Crawlers & twisting the structure up a notch. Noir rmx is in for a bit of build up out of nowhere, bounces well with Screw Up rmx from the drop. Loved the little switch back to Screw Up rmx, then straight back in there for some relentless contrast of the 2 rmx's together. Nice to hear that in the mix (working on something with that tune ;) ). Not aware of Dissonant & just as I write that, it drops for some unfamiliar droning bass, keeps the thoughts of Noir rmx going well. Hoping Talk To Frank rmx will make its welcome return to my ears well & it does, with some unmistakable Break drum rolls & dirty long notes hooked over the top. Already anticipating Alibi to work wonders with TTF rmx as Break did his own rmx of that, then the piano notes move in for the simplistic bass roll to do its thing, keeping Breaks drums in there to compliment Alibi very well. The peaceful vocals of Blue Eyes are in for the breakdown in Alibi & make for a pleasant mix of 2 dj friendly rollers. Roxy Music brought some laid back flavours to the ending first part of Blue Eyes, whilst still keeping the mildly filthy bass in Blue Eyes in there. Not aware of Rose which brought some interesting drums & floaty pads to Roxy Music.

The more familiar flavours of Distrust start to make their way in & from the drop work wonders with Rose. Not too much on the top of the Calibre tune & a choice selection right there. Get Closer is in before the breakdown in Distrust & briefly bounces nicely with the Jubei Perez colab. More piano notes in Eyes Wide Shut sounding very nice off the back of Distrust, again reminding me of what Eyes Wide Shut sounds like. Wicked beats of Affliction start to bounce in & liked the way you brought the energy down for that to just play on its own :) Loved the way Silhouette brought the energy up again, with the hats tapping away, but keeping Affliction in for the second half of that was nice. Fav mix so far :) There is Static. Loved the mix with that and Silhouette, the way the steppy Static fitted in with the tapping beats in Silhouette. First members mix I have heard with Static in. The bleepy Brat starts bouncing with Static a treat on the intro, and from the drop it steps well with Static. Second mix today I've listened to with Brat in & really like that tune, just not grabbed by the A side. Ivy need to make a double sided steppy release imo. SOT rears its head before the breakdown of Brat, but is in for the second half & fairly for playing that. Such a wicked tune & I need to start playing it again. Vibes of Medicine rmx make their way into SOT for the rolling mix to continue. Nice mix with SOT & Medicine rmx. Second fav mix in there. Destiny Comes Ringing makes its way into the breakdown of SOT for that to roll out nicely. Pretty sure I have DCR, if so, need to dig it out again. Thinking that Catharsis will make for a nice mix when that arrives in the mix, the vocal of such tune starts to make its way in & to tie in nicely with the second drop of DCR. Watermelons distinctive hooks were in for the breakdown in Catharsis and the bass in Watermelon vibes well with the filthy string bounces and dirty undercurrants of Catharsis. A pleasing mix to end on.

Been pumping out the mixes recently Stu! btw, Catharsis doesn't appear in the tracklist on Mixcloud.
Really liked this mix throughout man, even though some of the tunes too me out of my comfort zone. Loved the selection, keeping it true to some deep, rolling neurofunk, with some dirtier bits in there like Screw Up rmx, liquidish bits like Roxy Music & Eyes Wide Shut + a couple of classics like Medicine rmx & Watermelon in there for good measure. A wicked 48 min mix that felt like longer it was that good :) More like this please & looking forward to you 2 label mix
Thanks whoever secret repped. Please can we put our usernames when repping in future, so that we know who it came from. Cheers!

Wow man! Your replies never cease to disappoint! :D

Yes that is my mug staring down the camera in the pic...was quite nervous tbh and when I saw the odd camera flash I didn't know where to look, end product is as standard no smiling DJ pics. I don't have a single one where I look happy haha.

Going to edit the >> out of the TL for Ultraclean, was ultra lean last night which probably amounts for missing Cartharsis off the mixcloud TL, tbh I fucking hate Mixcloud & have been raging at Soundcloud since I tried upping it, I will have it up there tonight.

Glad you touched on some of the bits like the cuts back and forth with Screwup & Noir Remix...tried to have a go and something more technical in places in this mix as I've always "played it safe" before.

I think you should bag Brat...although it is a mission for mixing on wax. Best cue point is 48 bars of a phrase before the drop which means there isn't many ways to get it in the mix quickly which is a shame.
I actually tried cueing alot of stuff in this one 16 bars before drops to keep the energy levels high, quite straight forward if you can get it locked but it tries my patience time to time...seems like it has gone down well so far though :)

& Subtitles/Critical/Modulations WILL be my next mix. No if's but's or maybe's. Its coming. :)

Big ups once again pal. Smashing the feedback on a different level (y)

I must spread moar reppings sadly...

My feedback feels depressingly insignificant now

When Mr Watcha does feedbackings, it will generally be the most detailed feedbackings in the world.

I wouldn't feel like that Terpit, the fact that you've listened and commented is more than enough!

:)

Wow man! Your replies never cease to disappoint! :D

Yes that is my mug staring down the camera in the pic...was quite nervous tbh and when I saw the odd camera flash I didn't know where to look, end product is as standard no smiling DJ pics. I don't have a single one where I look happy haha.

Going to edit the >> out of the TL for Ultraclean, was ultra lean last night which probably amounts for missing Cartharsis off the mixcloud TL, tbh I fucking hate Mixcloud & have been raging at Soundcloud since I tried upping it, I will have it up there tonight.

Glad you touched on some of the bits like the cuts back and forth with Screwup & Noir Remix...tried to have a go and something more technical in places in this mix as I've always "played it safe" before.

I think you should bag Brat...although it is a mission for mixing on wax. Best cue point is 48 bars of a phrase before the drop which means there isn't many ways to get it in the mix quickly which is a shame.
I actually tried cueing alot of stuff in this one 16 bars before drops to keep the energy levels high, quite straight forward if you can get it locked but it tries my patience time to time...seems like it has gone down well so far though :)

& Subtitles/Critical/Modulations WILL be my next mix. No if's but's or maybe's. Its coming. :)

Big ups once again pal. Smashing the feedback on a different level (y)

I must spread moar reppings sadly...

No worries as always man!
Same here. I don't like having my photo taken most of the time. Not really photogenic

I hate mixcloud too & had one of my mixes taken off soundcloud for copyright issues once as well. Something to do with Two Fingers - Fools Rhythm. Going to give Brat a miss though, as it just doesn't grab me + would only be getting it for that side

When Mr Watcha does feedbackings, it will generally be the most detailed feedbackings in the world.

:) Standard

Back
Top Bottom