fabric y do..?

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
my freinds get addicted to fabric.. they wont go to ne other club.. y is this.. i go diff clubs all the time..why do ppl fall in love with this place ?
when its not rele that great.. no grime time feelin to the place.. its just a posh rave..:welcome::welcome::welcome:

y do fools fall in love?.. like the song

Last edited:
we link up.. lol i got tother mates who go all ova so its good.. the place called fabric fassy makes my blood boil.. same old vibes.. weak

i used to go week in week in (literally) when i was like 17. it gets rinsed your right bout that, they let too many people in that place. the music is good there though can't argue with that. pay a visit there once every couple months now.

yea i spoze it gets like that when you go there all the time least ur mates wanna go sumwhere that plays drum n bass i have to go amadeaus your lucky if you hear barcelona , shake your body and everyday thats all you get for the nite mixed pretty shit just to add that aswell comes on sumtime in the last hour

yea i spoze it gets like that when you go there all the time least ur mates wanna go sumwhere that plays drum n bass i have to go amadeaus your lucky if you hear barcelona , shake your body and everyday thats all you get for the nite mixed pretty shit just to add that aswell comes on sumtime in the last hour

ssssspose.. but they need ta get out more see the sights..:lighter:

try tellin them that im goin ministry 2nite wiv sum ppl i work wiv all my mates sed theyll go jus need to get the money for the tickets days go by n then they say na i dont really wanna go london its to far

i love fabric. always have, always will.
i might even go as far as saying it's my favourite club, as shocking as that might sound.
i've just never had a bad night down there, never seen an trouble, everyone seems safe enough.
playaz nights are mint. and when they take over all 3 rooms, what more do you want?

really gonna have to get myself over to the playaz nite i heard there bit of wankers for lettin people in turn alot of people away

or is it just the rif raf as it got a dress code

depends what you call a dress code? don't think they let tracksuits in. but trainers, hats, jeans and all that are alright.

fabric is a sick club, mainly because of the sound system in the first room, underneath the floor it is lined with subs, which is nice, and the rest of the speakers are SOOO crisp, it really makes the music much better, i havent been for a while, but i cant see it changing that much, and im all over the playaz night at the end of the month, its gonna be a killer.
@ sirgunz, what do u dislike about the club?

its just that there are better things to go to..its to tame for me..maybe ive been there to much or just hate the fact that my mates dont wanna go newhere else.. i got other mates who fink the same .. who prefer rave venues and just not fancy clubs..

Last edited:
illegal squat raves r quality i used to go with my mum when i was a lil kid to abandoned warehouses nd that in the middle of nowhere the pikey soundsystems were pretty gd and they played alot of techstep u wuld never hear in a club it had like screamo shit on it is was the dogs bollox no rave could b as good as tht

Fabric is great as far as forward thinking lineups go (i mean Diplo, Skream + Bukem on the same night,...!!!!) .. compare it with slammin jammin random crapcept..or whatever and you can see the difference in quality.. plus the 5 quid beer prices keeps the pikeys out .. lol.. no burbery caps here sunshine :)

its is a posh dnb rave but thats just the way that area of London is y'know....

I love fabric but i rarely go to dnb nights there TBH. Its a wicked club..and it wil remain the creme de la creme of UK raves... i rememeber when it first opened ..oh my god..it blew our little minds.. the Protoype nights were sick!

Suddenly Helter Skelter seemed really realy shit! lol..

:)

I spent ages going to free parties in the mid nineties.. and y'know what...fuck em.... they are long.. shit sound, shit dj's..loads of twaty K heads ... no proper bar.. its cold half the time... in the middle of nowhere or in some shitty dirty Wembley warehouse... fuck it.... i like a nice plush club with great sound, lots of girls.. a taxi home... nice drinks... good djas and great music..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom