fabric tonite:

There always is isn't there. Personally I'd just stay in room 2 or 3, watch some Spor n sheeeeeeet.

You never get the full package.
Last month the crowd was really nice but the dj's wern't quite as good as they can be (apart from Andy).
This month it was the other way round.
As soon as Hype started 2 huge pushing/fights/mosh pits broke out.
I just booted off that dancefloor to the edge as quick as I could!
Room 2 and 3 were like seperate clubs the vibes were so different.

I thought it was less rowdy than usual?
the stage in room one was twat-free for once, but room two had the best vibe and air-con!!
Did they put some sort of scent into the smoke or summin? smelt fruity...

You deserve to be stabbed and happy slapped if you choose to go to room 1 with that lineup.

haha i spentat least half of my night in room 2. it had a sick vibe and wasnt ram. commix logistics and a.i. were heavy on that room two bass.

Friction wasnt all that...hype topped the night

I thought it was less rowdy than usual?
the stage in room one was twat-free for once, but room two had the best vibe and air-con!!
Did they put some sort of scent into the smoke or summin? smelt fruity...
Yeah I noticed that. It smelled of incence or something.

haha i spentat least half of my night in room 2. it had a sick vibe and wasnt ram. commix logistics and a.i. were heavy on that room two bass.

Friction wasnt all that...hype topped the night

Hype smacked it for real!!!!

stage was cool, no idiots i heard of sum shi* going on on the balcony, but i was mash up on the stage in room 1 most of the nite. awsum sets the other nyte. they all smashed it! "rock* go blow urself"

fakes!?

new to this forum but think all the exclusivity is shit ... if people wanna go and enjoy themselves let them ... the more the merrier

Back
Top Bottom