Fabric & Renegade Hardware style music

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by hennerz_g, Jan 5, 2008.

1. hennerz_g

hennerz_g New Member

Hi guys,

I am a keen drum and bass listener and occasional rave-goer. I love hard & grimey drum & bass but find it hard to remember artist names from clubs like Fabric. I love Renegade Hardware and DJ, Andy C, DJ Zinc, DJ Fresh. I know it's a bit of a mixed bag, but I'm really looking for some dirty bassline drum and bass with fast quick changing beats like Renegade Hardware.

Any ideas you have that I can buy/download. DJ sets are as welcome as studio albums.

Cheers guys.

Edit: I listen to London's drum and bass pirate radio stations and usually their selection of drum and bass is good. I prefer this to the commercial beats of pendulum, way way way more.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  2. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

just look in the mixes and tracklisting section mate, there's hundreds of sets of all different styles, just listen to some and find some DJ's who play the tunes you like, happy hunting

3. brent

brent Member

mayby spor, misantdrop, phace, black sun empire.... just saying something :spliff:

4. hennerz_g

hennerz_g New Member

Thanks a lot. Just downloaded a Rollerz set with lots of Phace tracks on it... just the kind of music I'm looking for. Me and my mates are having a mini-rave looking forward to next Friday already!

5. COLD FUSION

COLD FUSION New Member