Fabric Playaz 27/02/09

Jwa

This night has a heavy line up and i neeeeeed to hit it up..
its my mates bday but i coulnt buy tickets untill now as i hadnt got payed.. but its sold out!!!

If anyones sellin any spare tickets to this event pleeeease hit me up i need these tickets more than my next fix of crack.

im after about 4 or 5.. any givers?

This night has a heavy line up and i neeeeeed to hit it up..
its my mates bday but i coulnt buy tickets untill now as i hadnt got payed.. but its sold out!!!

If anyones sellin any spare tickets to this event pleeeease hit me up i need these tickets more than my next fix of crack.

im after about 4 or 5.. any givers?

there was 4 for sale on dnba, ill have a look for ya

if u really need to get in then the best thing to do would be to buy fabric first for a month from the fabric websight. u can take the confirmation email jump the que and get in. you also get to bring 1 friend with you and u get discount entry. the fabric first costs 7quid

also if u wanna be sneaky buy 1 fabric 1st
u say theres 5 or 6 people your going with well buy 1 fabric 1st then print the email out 3 times. the bouncers dont check the details they just check its the confirmation email. when u get to the paying desk just pay normally and it should all be dandy!!

How come this has sold out???
I went last month and there were no problems like that lol.

safe for the advice.. i saw the 4 tickets on sale on ebay.. i was winning and some cunt beat me to em at the last second! think im gonna go with the fabric first card nice 1 for the info

Back
Top Bottom