Fabric on the brink of closing?!

man this is bullshit - think about how much more money fabric is gonna get now, i got off the phone with one of my younger mates who was trying to tell me that now that matter has gone there "was only 1 dnb club left in london" - obviously told him otherwise but this must be a popular conception - fabric will be pack out for ram and pack out for playaz tomorro and pack out for hospitality think of the £££££££££££££££s

its prob advised to book tickets way in advance now as i think ram & hosp have sold out already

I seriously hope not. Never got the chance to visit Matter and was planning on making the journey down for the next Hospitality.
Got my tickets for Hospitality @ Fabric a few days ago, this one better not get cancelled as well.

How fucking mismanaged are the clubs in London? How the fuck could Fabric close after having YEARS and YEARS of packed clubs week in and week out. Fucking shabby. Anybody in this thread could run these clubs profitably. Idiots.

woah, whats happening in the uk? dnb gettin stronger in austria and weaker in uk? w00t.

Shame, one of the few clubs I've been in London an I had a wicked night.

On the plus sideh hopefully they'll move Ram, Shogun, Hospitality up to Manchester :) (wishfull thinkin I know but you southerners have been spoilt way to long :teeth:)

this would be really sad news if it happened. i doubt it will. especially with ram & hospitality now there. fabric was my 2nd home for all of 2008 and most of 2009 :( every last friday of the month u could find me at the front of the stage brokin out lol.

I miss Blue Note it was a good club, (both of them)
I miss in terms of events Movement, but I don't miss that shithole Bar rUMBA godamn security in there are gay

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

woah, whats happening in the uk? dnb gettin stronger in austria and weaker in uk? w00t.
Exzept here ve do not ver ze lederhosen und don't fuck ze goats. I fink Herr Fritzl would mate gut rehersal studios yaaa

How fucking mismanaged are the clubs in London? How the fuck could Fabric close after having YEARS and YEARS of packed clubs week in and week out. Fucking shabby. Anybody in this thread could run these clubs profitably. Idiots.

this,

I dont understand how Fabric/Matter have ended up like this? Are they really that bad at managing the place?

this,

I dont understand how Fabric/Matter have ended up like this? Are they really that bad at managing the place?

nobody is that stupid,there must be going on some bad shit that we dont know about,some organized crime draining money from them or something.I mean,Matter and Fabric are one of the most successful clubs in history.Where I live are clubs that are happy if they are half full and still makes money.People from whole world are travelling to London so they can experience the Fabric bass... tickets and drinks arent too cheap either,alot money is flowing in.

Last edited:
greddie, any light to shed?

i havnt worked there for a while now, but i have e-mailed the guys i worked for for a bit of insight but they havnt returned my mail, which suggests things r not good.

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 ----------

if it does close
does that mean te end for fabriclives?

no. if they do close, i feel they will franchise and put fabric/fabriclive nights on at other venues

It's not closing, there have been redundancies and the staff structure is being completely changed in order to save money but they aren't closing, this has come from a very reliable source who worked at fabric and matter for some years, so no one should worry, just keep going and supporting the club.

Back
Top Bottom