Fabric Looking For DJ's To Play In Room 3 (Dubstep + D&B)

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
alias said:
Alright guys just a quick message to let people know, myself and a team of guys have been put in charge of Room 3 at Fabric for Union. We're looking for up and coming DJ's to join our rota to help promote Dubstep and D&B.

If you think you have what it takes then email me your soundcloud links to: subtactix@googlemail.com or search "Subtactix Fabric" on Facebook for more info.

Thanks, Dev.

Just saw this on Dubstep forum, thought some of you might be intrested

Will get on it asap if your still looking for DJ's, I mix all on vinyl, just wandering is there any paticular style of dnb you were after? let us know mate, safe.

Will get on it asap if your still looking for DJ's, I mix all on vinyl, just wandering is there any paticular style of dnb you were after? let us know mate, safe.

read the thread properly dude - all scotty did was forward the info for people who might find it useful, any questions need to be directed to Alias/Subtactix by email or head to dubstep forum for more info...

btw, bigups S-man, will be emailing them fo' sho!

My mate DJ'ed at one of them Union nights. For a DJ competition.

He was blatently the best DJ of the night but he came second (even a mate of the guy who won it said he was better) but he lost because he didnt sell enough tickets!!!

Those Union things are alright but I thought that was a tad shady

^^^^ That's wrong mate

Bullshit when politics and greed affect the outcome of a comeptiition that should be purely based on talent.

sent them an email - the reply was

Thanks for the e-mail. I'll have a listen to your mix(s) and get back to you soon. If you are chosen, we're looking for DJ's who could bring a crowd with them, baring in mind you will earn commission on tickets, how many people you think you could bring down with you? Thanks. Dev.

answers that question then doesn't it.

See thats what happened to my mate. He was the better DJ but he didnt sell as many tix as the winner but its a DJ competition which your meant to win on talent not cos you got 25 of your cunt mates to come down and cheer along

Pure bollocks

Dear Suckers,

Come fill our club & line our pockets pleash.

Btw, if you haven't got many friends you won't win.

Yours Bleakly,

Cunts

Anybody applying for this, just tell them you've got 300 people coming with you, then come with 3 & play ABBA.

surely as a promoter it is ur job to promote the event and fill the club yourself.
why would i play a gig to 25 of my mates who have seen me mix at home a billion times already. surely the point of playing a gig like this is to promote yourself as a dj and get a bit more publicity. it wont be much publicity if ur just playing to your mates!!!!!

surley playing black lace - superman should be on the agenda here.
its all about crowd participation and what a tune it is too!

I'm after a strickly pendulum set, preferably anything after 2007. If you can end the set on Granite you instantly win a residency for the next 6 - 8 years

actually apparently it's not a competition at all - they are literally just booking djs to play at nights where room 3 doesn't have enough acts. Whoops

I'm after a strickly pendulum set, preferably anything after 2007. If you can end the set on Granite you instantly win a residency for the next 6 - 8 years

Lol-might have to double drop slam with tarantula, will probs reload it about 7 times too, hopefully this will get me another years residency.

Back
Top Bottom