fabric, london?

mygee

goespangpang
hey!
i'm from belgium and this w-e i comming at london with a friend...

we don't know if a dress code for fabric exist or not... and if
cameras are tolered (we comming take a lot of pics in uk and we dunno where put our bags before)

pls answer, we need to know very, very fast :p

see u

No dresscode. Cameras Ok as far as I know...

I wouldn't turn up with a massive rucksack or suitcase though...

Cos they probably will want to search it...

:readthis:

put the fun stuff in your sock mmkay

Do you actually go out to clubs and big raves?
As 8 times outta 10 they,security,feel round the ankle area of my socks and sometimes i've been asked to take off my shoes/trainers/boots so they could check in them too!!
So,the bollock department it is for me:slayer:

yes ive been goin for a good few years to raves.. and clubs.. u just gotta not think bout it.. sock the stuff ye..

dont b a pussy

yes ive been goin for a good few years to raves.. and clubs.. u just gotta not think bout it.. sock the stuff ye..

dont b a pussy

'U just gotta not think bout it..'

That's clever aint it,you travel all the way to venue for a good night out,spend a fair few quid on this an that,put it in a stupid place,get caught,drugs get taken away,you dont get let in the club,walk home/or get cab home!!

I'd rather put my gear some where where i know it'll be safe and not felt in a search............and i've made the mistake of having a couple of wraps of coke and 4 or 5 pills in my sock..........sweated up coke and mushy pills!!!

As for calling me a :cat: your just a fucking :kermit:

Wake up and smell the shit that's coming out that hole on your face:lol:

Last edited:
he's just stirrin ya man G easy man. true you can get just socking gearlike that though, . heard bout this guy who lost his wallet with wrap in it, it got turned into the police, who were delighted :applause:

not that your gonna lose your socks, have to be fucked up to do that

Im from oxford and head up to fabric quite a lot. Really nice venue and good for dnb. Make sure you get up on the stage!

Oh and yeah dont expect a cheap night drinks wise and put a few little ones in your sock, they never search me 2 hard.

Back
Top Bottom