Fabric live 50 - D-Bridge & Instra:mental

Textbook

BUTTER
VIP Junglist
CD release date:
15. February 2010

dBridge & Instra:mental are taking the Autonomic sound on the road to celebrate the launch of their fabriclive mix CD in February 2010. The CD will be the 100th release for the record label....

Taken from an email i got the other day, didnt see anything about it so thought id post it up!

Yeh i read about this. Some epic business. Last gd dnb one with Commix was immense. Cant wait for the Autonomic one :)

Fabric's compilation CD series are both hitting 50 soon. We already know that Martyn is at the helm of the Saturday night Fabric mix and we can now reveal that dBridge & Instra:mental are presenting an Autonomic mix for FabricLive 50. The more minimal sound they've been pushing has really caught on this year and one of the main reasons for this are their Autonomic podcasts.

"We wanted the Fabric CD to be like the best podcast we've ever done," says dBridge. "That was our aim. When we were asked to do it, we approached all the people making music we love, and asked them to write us something special for the CD. Distance, Scuba, Genotype, myself and Instra:mental all did it. It's a great collection of music, harmonically it all works together; and as much as we have different styles, you'd be surprised what tunes stick together just from being in key. We wanted to showcase what it is that we're doing, and what the sound is capable of."

With a tracklist that boasts some of dubstep's leading lights working at a drum & bass tempo, FABRICLIVE 50 is a dreamlike collection of beat explorations and electronic soundscapes all lovingly woven into 70 minutes. It's out on February 15th (except for America, you'll have to wait until March 15th I'm afraid).

Tracklisting
Riya – Seems Like – Exit Records
Instra:mental – From The Start – NonPlus+
Stray – Pushed – Exit Records
Dan Habarnam – Nu Este Roz – Exit Records
Vaccine – Ochre – NonPlus+
ASC – Starkwood (Consequence Remix) – Unreleased
Consequence – Lover's Shell – Exit Records
Distance – Sky's Alight (Dub) – Unreleased
Alix Perez – Self Control – Shogun Audio
Genotype – Distorted Dreams – Genotype / Meleka – Go (Accapella) – Meleka
Instra:mental – End Credits – NonPlus+
Instra:mental – Watching You – NonPlus+
Instra:mental – Fist (Level 2B Mix) – NonPlus+
Consequence – 11 Circles (ASC Remix) – Exit Records
dBridge – I Know – Exit Records
Instra:mental – Encke Gap – NonPlus+
Loxy & Genotype – Farah's Theme – Exit Records / dBridge – Inner Disbelief (Accapella) – Exit Records
Pearson Sound – Down With You – Darkestral
Scuba – Tense (dBridge Remix) – Hotflush Recordings
Instra:mental – No Future (Consequence Remix) – NonPlus+
Code 3 – Living Proof – Exit Records
Consequence Ft. Instra:mental – Reflex Reaction – Exit Records
ASC – Phobos – NonPlus+
Skream – Fire Call – Exit Records
Instra:mental – Machine Made – NonPlus+
dBridge – Love Hotel – Exit Records
dBridge – The Dim Light – Exit Records
Scuba – Eclipse – Paul Rose
ASC – Ubiquity Incident – NonPlus+