packed at times!!! :mrpanic:

South_Manz said:
Anyone check fabric last night?

Nu:Tone= Top set

DJ Die= Top set

DJ Zinc= top set

Wicked night all in all just to damned
packed at times!!! :mrpanic:
No, but I did hear DJ Die on the Rider's show and he played some fat tunes. Die's a wicked, wicked DJ!

Oddly, we saw Grooverider play in a club while he was on the radio :lol:

sdm said:
No, but I did hear DJ Die on the Rider's show and he played some fat tunes. Die's a wicked, wicked DJ!

Oddly, we saw Grooverider play in a club while he was on the radio :lol:

That was the first time i had heard Dj Die out in a while and i certainly wasnt dissapointed with tunage selection
and mixing :respekt:

South_Manz said:
That was the first time i had heard Dj Die out in a while and i certainly wasnt dissapointed with tunage selection
and mixing :respekt:
Yeah last time I saw him live was at The End, he killed it!

Die's a heavy mixer, but I enjoy his selection less than I used too. He used to mix it up abit more, adding in a smattering of darker stuff. Now he seems pretty much all dancefloor stuff.

Still the best of the full cycle crew though.

was a gud nite,spent alot of time in the hip hop room cos the dnb room gets soooooo fucking ram.
ventured in the dnb room 2 catch zinc and in the end had 2 walk out........he(zinc) was killin it but mc TALI is fucking awful.NICE ASS IN TIGHT JEANS BRILLIANT SINGING VOICE BUT FUCKING TERRIBLE MC.so i went back in2 hip hop room came back in and heard peshay wiv 2shy mc they hurt it and then grooverider and 2shy 2 round off the nite.wat more could u want??????

subz said:
was a gud nite,spent alot of time in the hip hop room cos the dnb room gets soooooo fucking ram.
ventured in the dnb room 2 catch zinc and in the end had 2 walk out........he(zinc) was killin it but mc TALI is fucking awful.NICE ASS IN TIGHT JEANS BRILLIANT SINGING VOICE BUT FUCKING TERRIBLE MC.so i went back in2 hip hop room came back in and heard peshay wiv 2shy mc they hurt it and then grooverider and 2shy 2 round off the nite.wat more could u want??????

couldnt agree more bout tali. Shes only good with singing and not MCing. Infact most birds who MC are fookin' pap on a stick. (MC spooky- fu*king awful!)

Yeah i was in and out of the hip-hop room aswell,
but i was suprised at some of the tunes they were
dropping in there, missy, ludacris, g-unit :(

Back
Top Bottom