Fabric is closing..............

Saint

VIP Junglist
There was a thread about this like a week or two ago, didnt seem to suggest the old one was closing when i read it. Thought they were just opening a new one.

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Not entrely true.. From what ive heard they are just opening another venue ..... I could be wrong .

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
apparently it is closing. cant remember where i heard it but someone spoke to people working at fabric and they said it was closing i think at the end of september. could all be bullshit. probably is. just saying..

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I thought that the club at the dome was just another project? I doubt they'd close Fabric would they?! Although, they did close Turnmills which's in Farringdon as well....

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Not entrely true.. From what ive heard they are just opening another venue ..... I could be wrong .

Same here. One of the promoters come in the shop yesterday to give us the flyers and posters for septembers fabric line-ups. He didnt mention anything about Fabric closing. He also gave us the Matter launch flyer with septembers line-ups, no dnb it seems.

beach!

The Unclean - Pro Leecher
VIP Junglist
Moving Fabric... Remember what happened to Home...

It seems that the authorities are winning... The dome is pants anywayz... They mashed a perfectly good arena @ the dome in 2001 to waste money on a new one?....

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I think it's quite good in there, the inc. club is quite good, indigo2 is a nice venue and they a Nandos in there.........and now a new club, you can have a good time in the o2 if you ask me.

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
The new dome/02 centre whatever you wanna call it is the fucking bollocks, i tell thee. sick interior and easy to get around in there. hopefully they'll do the same with this new 'matter' club they got going on...

Top Bottom