Fabric et al....

why could just all camp outside fabric..

protest.. tents n everything..

bone strike

Have a rave out the front of it in protest

slider2.jpg

That's so spooky, I haven't posted a downie pic in like 3 years & the very day I do, you turn up talking about 6 hour Andy sets! :lol:

get-out-of-my-head.jpg

such huge support for fabric has put this shambles in the public eye which can only be a good thing imo. Top news on the radio a few days ago and there was piece on it on radio 2 midday yesterday. As per it was a very naïve view from Jeremy vine but the people who phoned up and commented were extremely clued up, and everyone agreed it was an absolute joke. Lots of people, including the older generation, commenting on the fact London used to be world renown for its music and culture and this has been going down the drain in the past few years. So yeah, looking promising in the fact a lot of the public are backing fabric's side on this, will it make a difference? who knows, I hope so.

on a slightly different note, what happened to room 3?
Last time I went was probably a year or so ago, and the room wasn't open
Initially thought that it was closed over the summer due to perhaps attendance being low, but looking at the recent cancelled club dates leading up to October there still was nothing planned for Room 3
Some of my best memories were in that room. Calibre 6hour set, Fierce, the old Critical nights

Hopefully that can get the place back operational at some point in the not too distant

Initially thought that it was closed over the summer due to perhaps attendance being low, but looking at the recent cancelled club dates leading up to October there still was nothing planned for Room 3
Some of my best memories were in that room. Calibre 6hour set, Fierce, the old Critical nights

Hopefully that can get the place back operational at some point in the not too distant
Yeah man room 3 was definitely my preferred choice.

Them critical nights u mentions were vibes!

It became a chillout room with bean bags where the DJ booth used to be and dotted around the other parts of it too

If & its a REALLY big if, Fabric do manage to get their licence back, I genuinely can't see how they can maintain it... The Police & Council will be all over them like a cheap suit. Any excuse to hold another review & back to square one...

It became a chillout room with bean bags where the DJ booth used to be and dotted around the other parts of it too

Ah that's pretty long, last memory of that room they had moved the booth to the upper level, but artists were still actually playing in there.
Didn't realise that it came to that fate though
#RIPROOM3

Ah that's pretty long, last memory of that room they had moved the booth to the upper level, but artists were still actually playing in there.
Didn't realise that it came to that fate though
#RIPROOM3

They had for a while but it was shit place to move it too. That's where it used to be before it moved to the booth by the arch and bar but they moved it back for some god awful reason. Had some wicked nights in Room 3 and got to play in it twice so it meant a lot

I went to Fabric during my first ever visit to the UK years ago now, moved to London shortly after and went there quite regularly. This just feels silly and disappointing. Definitely have seen people thrown out several times for dealing/possession, so it's not like they are encouraging it. There's only so much they can do about this. Literally every single time I went I got offered stuff on all the dance floors - so it would not that hard to spot dealers inside tbf. This applies to any D&B night I went to, also the big nights like Hospitality Brixton. (Is the solution to ban D&B? :teeth: ) Can only hope they manage to turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom