Fabio..

tr7 kid

Im going to a random concept event tonight, its the global gathering after party an the main headliner is Fabio so i was wondering if any of you'se have been to see him live an if so whats he like?
:gpeace:

Not seen him for a while now but it all depends on what he plays to be honest.

I've seen him smash it a few times but he has also bored me to tears on some occasions.

Fabio can be defined as playing liquid tunes most of the time however there is possibilities that he may drop some dark tunes as well.

Tune selection is sick but he dnt rele mix. Iv heard him play logistics 'together vip' from start to finish before. He's much better than groove though.

Im going to a random concept event tonight, its the global gathering after party an the main headliner is Fabio so i was wondering if any of you'se have been to see him live an if so whats he like?
:gpeace:

rinsed it every time i seen him play :2thumbs:

rinsed it every time i seen him play :2thumbs:

Seriously? Either your a retard or your fucked every time you see him play? Fabio is fucking shit end of. "Ohh he plays good tunes ect" If people sent me fucking new dubs I'm sure I could play a good set. He can't mix for shit, it annoys me that he plays out at so many nights. Cue's up a tune for like 5minz then switches and the amount of times he mixes out of bar is a joke. Any night Fabio Fitzgerald Jungle is at that I am there is another hour in the smoking area for me.

Fabio rant over...

Last edited:
Seriously? Either your a retard or your fucked every time you see him play? Fabio is fucking shit end of. "Ohh he plays good tunes ect" If people sent me fucking new dubs I'm sure I could play a good set. He can't mix for shit, it annoys me that he plays out at so many nights. Cue's up a tune for like 5minz then switches and the amount of times he mixes out of bar is a joke. Any night Fabio Fitzgerald Jungle is at that I am there is another hour in the smoking area for me.

Fabio rant over...

Agree, he is pretty wank fuck knows why he has his own club night and headlines it

Fabio rant over...

maybe I just have better taste in music than you?

but yes, i'm pretty much always fuked

maybe I just have better taste in music than you?

but yes, i'm pretty much always fuked

Hmmmmm.....by you thinking Fabio rinsed it every time you have seen him says all I need to know about your music knowledge. Think what you want though I'm just trying to save tr7 kid from being another ear bleeding casualty caused by the one and only Fabio Fabio Fabiooo.

Hmmmmm.....by you thinking Fabio rinsed it every time you have seen him says all I need to know about your music knowledge. Think what you want though I'm just trying to save tr7 kid from being another ear bleeding casualty caused by the one and only Fabio Fabio Fabiooo.

get over yourself

Yes he has been involved in the seen for a very long time so why can he still not mix a 1hour set without clanging or mixing out or bar? That is pretty shameful tbh.

Yes he's not the most gifted dj but he's a pillar of the scene, and I used to love his deep sets down at swerve at the End when he used to play for a couple of hours. But when he does big events like this one his sets are usually pretty bait and badly mixed. Still got alot of love for him though

Ha.... "If people sent me new dubs bawwwww." Well they don't, do they? And why is that.......?

He's been involved in the development of the scene longer than you've been alive mate, pipe down now.

Yeah, still hasn't learnt to pull out a decent set tho! You can pretty much say the same about bassman, he has been around since day one, doesn't mean he is any good tho!

On that topic - I've never liked Bassman and the only thing he's done for the scene is murder tape packs! Standard

As for Fabio... He deserves his dues as he is one of the original key players in the scene. Not the best DJ in the scene by any stretch of the imagination but he's not claiming to be either. He's out there doing his thing and has been for nearly 20 years. Respect is due for the man like the Fitzroy.

Last edited by a moderator:
On that topic - I've never liked Bassman and the only thing he's done for the scene is murder tape packs! Standard

As for Fabio... He deserves his dues as he is one of the original key players in the scene. Not the best DJ in the scene by any stretch of the imagination but he's not claiming to be either. He's out there doing his thing and has been for nearly 20 years. Respect is due for the man like the Fitzroy.

Nah I still think he is weak man. Never seen a good set from him, and ive seen him plenty.
and seeing as he is allways quite far up the lineup I would imagine that he thinks he is pretty credable, especially with the bbc logo allways there next to his name. Obviously thats not him personally putting it there, but I reckon he has a big ego, much bigger than it should be for someone that dyslexic at djing, dispite his past acheivements.

Last edited:
I've seen several good sets from him but this was when i first started going out around 92/93, sets were more varied round them times.

I would rather listen to a set from him back then, then listen to one from him now.

Sub banged the nail on the head.

I've seen several good sets from him but this was when i first started going out around 92/93, sets were more varied round them times.

I would rather listen to a set from him back then, then listen to one from him now.

Sub banged the nail on the head.

Nah he didnt, he completly missed the nail, the thread was about a dude who wanted to know what Fabio would be like at a random concept night, not what he has done for dnb.
and the answer is Shit.
Thread over

He played at Soul:ution in Manchester at the end of February and he absolutely smacked it.

I was sober as I drove to Manchester so can remember his set pretty well and his mixing was spot on. He dropped Krust - Kloaking Device and the place went fucking ape shit!

Back
Top Bottom