Fabio..

Fabio is a silly coon
(just stating the obvious)

nldfmp.jpg

Think someone's had too many WKD's at Wetherspoons. Silly runt.

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

With Ainsley Harriet in his sig, oh the irony.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Bye bye Hazdaman.

Huh. Always wondered how people could fit "I've been naughty, I've been banned" under there name as only so many characters will fit. Now I realize that it is automatically generated whenever some has been naughty and has been banned. :)

Because if you have been doing it for 20 years you should be able to mix better than what he shown he can las night, das like saying why would edwin van der sar care if he let a goal in cus hell still get picked for the nex game... no matter how long youve been djing for you should always want it to be perfect everytime an if you dont care anymore then fuck off doing live shows an let somebody else get a bigger name for there self.

Yeah well that's my point. For Fabio it doesn't matter he still get booked even though he clangs every 2nd or 3rd mix he doesn't seem to care that much these days, same goes for mr. clang "goldie" btw. and he's much worser tbh. If van der sar stops saving balls or shows horrible performance, he'll be exchanged. You can't really compare.
Fabio's got a name, a reputation and thats what brings people. Nobody know's DJ A from Bournemouth. 90% of the people on raves don't even notice when someone clangs out and doesn't really care too.

ITT: Butthurt Bedroom DJs who think that mixing talent is what a career in D&B is built on.

I agree with the sentiment, but in practice anybody with an ounce of common sense or historical knowledge know how it works... I'm not saying its right either, but...

Yes Fabio can't mix, no he won't go away, get over it & stop crying.

I think is the best option :2thumbs:

ITT: Butthurt Bedroom DJs who think that mixing talent is what a career in D&B is built on.

I agree with the sentiment, but in practice anybody with an ounce of common sense or historical knowledge know how it works... I'm not saying its right either, but...

Yes Fabio can't mix, no he won't go away, get over it & stop crying.

I think is the best option :2thumbs:

BUT ITS WRONG!

i think this thread is a classic example of why there is no such thing as a discussion in general... only good thing in this thread was moskits comparrison of cereal.

Back
Top Bottom