Fabio..

Well.. big ups to fabio, his lift from exeter to newquay couldnt make it because he broke down so fabio paid £200 for a taxi down here, his mix wasnt planned he was feeding off the crowds hype, played some tunes i havent heard before aswell an they was tooooo much but apart from that he tended to cut tracks in an out rather than mix them.. was still a good night but could have been alot better.

Jesus Christ, what's that first tune. Fucking awful.

Sounds like a load of dying bees. Whole thing is pretty abismal tbh from what I've seen.

shite and very lazy remix....

the originals wank but the Crookers remix is too big, as is the Evol Intent drumstep remix. Ill rip it to youtube in a sec

Last edited by a moderator:

Gosh that's really poor, but they're having technical issue's with their setup. Actually why are they both on stage? they're doing absolutely nothing? Grooverider is just and idiot that's what the video show's. Shit tunes, every tune is a rewind. Actually that mix from that shit dillinja tune into nosher remix after that into stay forever is okay (2nd mix is a trainwrack but it's not that worse) and those were mixed by fabio... He's not as bad as lot of people are saying here.
You people are just jealous. If you are on stage after 20 years why would you bother that every fucking mix is perfect? You get booked anyway.

Gosh that's really poor, but they're having technical issue's with their setup. Actually why are they both on stage? they're doing absolutely nothing? Grooverider is just and idiot that's what the video show's. Shit tunes, every tune is a rewind. Actually that mix from that shit dillinja tune into nosher remix after that into stay forever is okay (2nd mix is a trainwrack but it's not that worse) and those were mixed by fabio... He's not as bad as lot of people are saying here.
You people are just jealous. If you are on stage after 20 years why would you bother that every fucking mix is perfect? You get booked anyway.

Because if you have been doing it for 20 years you should be able to mix better than what he shown he can las night, das like saying why would edwin van der sar care if he let a goal in cus hell still get picked for the nex game... no matter how long youve been djing for you should always want it to be perfect everytime an if you dont care anymore then fuck off doing live shows an let somebody else get a bigger name for there self.

Because if you have been doing it for 20 years you should be able to mix better than what he shown he can las night, das like saying why would edwin van der sar care if he let a goal in cus hell still get picked for the nex game... no matter how long youve been djing for you should always want it to be perfect everytime an if you dont care anymore then fuck off doing live shows an let somebody else get a bigger name for there self.

sounds to me like you dont realize just how much of an influence Fabio has had on drum and bass, if you did you almost certinaly wuldnt be suggesting he fuk off ;) check up if you really want to know, theres plenty of info about on the history of dnb

doesnt really matter either way tbh, he's a 'big name' for a reason, not just for the sake of it

Like i said if he dosent care about his mixes being perfect eny more move aside an let other djs get a bigger rep, im not on about his history am i? I have enuff respect for him for everyfin he has done in his carrer an for the dnb scene but that dosent mean he can play a shit set an still get a good word for it.

personally I think the music is what is important, not sum next dj's ego getting a wanked off with a bigger rep. if someone wants the kind of respect that Fabio has earnt, then let them work for it, if they are good, they'll get it, if not, who cares?

sounds to me like you dont realize just how much of an influence Fabio has had on drum and bass, if you did you almost certinaly wuldnt be suggesting he fuk off ;) check up if you really want to know, theres plenty of info about on the history of dnb

doesnt really matter either way tbh, he's a 'big name' for a reason, not just for the sake of it

No one is on about DNB history mate. When you pay good money to go see DJs play out why should you have to listen to clangs left, right and centre just because some guy called Fitzgerald sucked off groverider in the 90's & 00's and is now in "DNB History".

Yes he has done a lot for the DNB sceen but I think its time for him to pursue his real passion of sitting at home playing disco dodo on 3 decks. He fucks so many mixes up that he has earnt the title of mixing wasteman.

Last edited:

Exactly. Moreso because Fabio is one of the few dj's who is mainly a dj and not a producer. End thread.

Fabio is a silly coon
(just stating the obvious)

a0gl1l.gif

wat I dont even.

Last edited:
Think someone's had too many WKD's at Wetherspoons. Silly runt.

---------- Post added at 22:48 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

With Ainsley Harriet in his sig, oh the irony.

Back
Top Bottom