Fabio..

Nah he didnt, he completly missed the nail, the thread was about a dude who wanted to know what Fabio would be like at a random concept night, not what he has done for dnb.
and the answer is Shit.
Thread over

Yeah i know that and i answered him, i said in other words that he might be good or he might be shit!

I said that Sub hit the nail on the head as i agreed with what he said about Fabio, other people tend to agree too.

And why you telling me that Subsonics answer is shit, why didn't you tell him in your reply to him?

Nah he didnt, he completly missed the nail, the thread was about a dude who wanted to know what Fabio would be like at a random concept night, not what he has done for dnb.
and the answer is Shit.
Thread over

bah. Isn't random concept all about wobble/jump up anyway?
Okay, Fabio is not the DJ he used to be, he doesnt care about double drops or anything the like and I'm not mad he's trainwracking some of his mixes... man that guy has been around for ages and I'm pretty sure he doesn't prepare his sets if you compare to andy... that's probably why some of his mixes wrack.
I personally highly rate his sets, he's playing what he's feeling and most of the time those are the best tracks around. Not like Grooverider.

For the guy talking about his big ego because of the logo on the flyer; That's definitely the promoters choice. I'm pretty sure a night will get more peoples intereset if there's a bbc radio 1 logo on it.

I prefer Crunchy Nut Cornflakes to Honey Nut Shredded Wheat.

The nut selection on Honey Nut Shredded Wheat is proper dry, no Peanuts or nothing & the Honey taste is real weak.

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes have got the lot, but they seem dated in todays market somehow, dunno why, but I much prefered them circa 94/95.

Yeah i know that and i answered him, i said in other words that he might be good or he might be shit!

I said that Sub hit the nail on the head as i agreed with what he said about Fabio, other people tend to agree too.

And why you telling me that Subsonics answer is shit, why didn't you tell him in your reply to him?

No-ones answer is shit, shit is my opinion of a Random Concept Fabio set
shit is also shit

i saw him at a playaz night a month or two back and he smashed it, he's quite good in the mist of a jump up night as his tune selection brings a bit of diversity to a night, as for his mixing yeah a bit weak but normally when he's on i've had to many beers by then so i don't really care... as long as the tunes are good then its all good

Seriously? Either your a retard or your fucked every time you see him play? Fabio is fucking shit end of. "Ohh he plays good tunes ect" If people sent me fucking new dubs I'm sure I could play a good set. He can't mix for shit, it annoys me that he plays out at so many nights. Cue's up a tune for like 5minz then switches and the amount of times he mixes out of bar is a joke. Any night Fabio Fitzgerald Jungle is at that I am there is another hour in the smoking area for me.

Fabio rant over...

Ricky going on raw....

Who gives a fuck if hes a 'pillar of the scene' or some shit. If you see him play out at a rave you dont go for his pillar, you go and watch him clang most mixes in his set and play each tune for like 6mins. Every single time I've seen him hes been trying to mix out of a tune the whole time then gives up and clangs out then switches to the next one. His sets are fucking terrible. I was working global gathering and was pissed off that the only dnb I could see on my break was fabio.. got to the tent and watched him clang out of Mr Happy into Get Low... His mixing was shit at the swerve allnighter @ cable too.. played every tune for 6mins and clanged the first 8 or so mixes.. we left early..

Seriously how does he get paid so much to do this to us?

And the first post was asking what hes like to see play out, not how much he has done for the dnb scene so everyone defending his awful mixing with "BIG IN THE GAME" can suck out basically

---------- Post added at 13:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Oh yeah and I've seen him play disco dodo for at least 5mins with no other tune mixing on 3 seperate occasions which is actually pure torture

Who gives a fuck if hes a 'pillar of the scene' or some shit. If you see him play out at a rave you dont go for his pillar, you go and watch him clang most mixes in his set and play each tune for like 6mins. Every single time I've seen him hes been trying to mix out of a tune the whole time then gives up and clangs out then switches to the next one. His sets are fucking terrible. I was working global gathering and was pissed off that the only dnb I could see on my break was fabio.. got to the tent and watched him clang out of Mr Happy into Get Low... His mixing was shit at the swerve allnighter @ cable too.. played every tune for 6mins and clanged the first 8 or so mixes.. we left early..

Seriously how does he get paid so much to do this to us?

And the first post was asking what hes like to see play out, not how much he has done for the dnb scene so everyone defending his awful mixing with "BIG IN THE GAME" can suck out basically

---------- Post added at 13:04 ---------- Previous post was at 13:02 ----------

Oh yeah and I've seen him play disco dodo for at least 5mins with no other tune mixing on 3 seperate occasions which is actually pure torture

I agree, seems like there is pretty mixed feelings tho in this post, so each to their own

Forgot about all the fucking stupid radio jingles and sound effects Fabio & Grooverider put on their sets. Maybe its so you cant hear the terrible mixing over all the sounds of gunshots and explosions and smashing glass. But then again you can't hear the MC over all the "GROOVERIDER GROOVERIDER GROOVERIDER MAKE SOME NOOOOISE. GUNSHOT MEANS FORWARD" they play every 10mins

That vid is actually too funny.. completely fucks up and stops the music then switches in the wrong tune by accident, takes it back out again then spams explosions and radio jingles for a couple minutes over the silence

Edit - Then plays a tune he played earlier and reloads it all the while dropping sirens and gunshots and shit hahahah seriously this vid is so funny after like half way through

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom