Fabio & Grooverider loosing there slot on Radio 1

they were good in their time but have slowly slipped into irrelevance in the scene. friction is much more representative of the current state of drum & bass

Thank the lord. Well past their sell by date. Fabio was a good selector but Grooverider used to play some really awful music so he is no loss

no denying they were shit, friction is soooooooooo much better as a host its unreal. fabio would get track names wrong and groove was still thinkin he was in the 90s when ppl actually gave a shit. both will prob slip into the dnb abyss with any luck! laters lads

whys there so much hate for fabio n grooverider i dont get it there not that bad and are entertaining. i really dont like the idea of friction taking over at all. he may be a better host but he's always going to be bias towards shogun audio tunes just does not make sense to me

Thank the lord. Well past their sell by date. Fabio was a good selector but Grooverider used to play some really awful music so he is no loss

Pffft hope your joking. From what I seen Fabio's resorted to just playing Sly tunes with vocal samples of his own name in them. At least Groove's still sent dubs proper the better of the two at DJing as well - not that that means anything.

I've said before people have no respect these days for the vetrans.

I used to listen to Fabio & Grooverider most weeks so i will miss them if Friction dont step up im going to phone in and demand explonations.

Back
Top Bottom