Fabio & Grooverider loosing there slot on Radio 1

couldnt work out whether he was pissed off that it was the last one or whether he just didnt give a shit, either way he was a bit off.

Always seems a bit stubborn - sort of.

Won't exactly benefit those two, seeing as they can't use the BBC's image anymore; less dubs, less bookings.

just because someone did things for the scene back a day doesnt mean they deserve to stay at the top if their shit aint relative. taking nothing away from the pair, theyve been responsible for putting some big tunes out there but I hadnt listened to their show in fucking ages which im guessing is the same for a lot of people judging by their replacing. I'm not exactly excited to see grooverider/fabio on a flyer either...

not a hater, theyve done big things but times change for better or worse

put it on earlier for the 1st time in months and i had no idea it was their last show, agreed grooverider was the better personality although i hadn't listened to it many times, less than 10 probably. looking forward to friction doing it, will listen to it regularly if it gets better.

Both deserve a DNB knighthood obviously, but sadly they aren't in the forefront of younguns thoughts so I could understand the change.

Doubt it's for the better though.

Back
Top Bottom