Fabio & Grooverider loosing there slot on Radio 1

I've no idea to be honest. I've not heard any of his previous shows elsewhere and only heard one or two podcasts a few years ago. He runs Shogun, though, which is pretty diverse, so if that speaks for his taste I'm not going to be too worried.

If you've ever listened to the Shogun podcast, you'll know he plays a pretty varied selection, not just tunes signed to the label. This can only be doubled with the extra hour he'll have. Big ups I say. Fabio & Grooverider have had their day. Maybe they can do a Wogan and move :)

I understand why they chose to choose Friction, to move the scene on ect, but what is with all the hate with Fabio and Grooverider ! Both have done so much over the years promoting/DJ'ing and so much more with DnB.

as far as ive heard they played pure jump up, which imo is moving to the sidelines with more innovative dnb becoming more popular.

Friction has a nice radio voice too :2thumbs:

as far as ive heard they played pure jump up, which imo is moving to the sidelines with more innovative dnb becoming more popular.

Groove definitely focuses much more on jump up, but when Fabio's running the show, it seems like the majority of tunes are more on the liquid side of things.

He also used to be a presenter on 1XTRA, so was an obvious choice really

I've said before people have no respect these days for the vetrans.

You know Dagz, but this also goes for life in general nowadays with regards to younger prople looking up to the older people, they don't give a fuck about them and show no respect.

Did anyone think Groove seemed a little pissed off the whole time? He seemed to act like a petulant child through most of what i heard. It was odd

Did anyone think Groove seemed a little pissed off the whole time? He seemed to act like a petulant child through most of what i heard. It was odd

couldnt work out whether he was pissed off that it was the last one or whether he just didnt give a shit, either way he was a bit off.

Back
Top Bottom