FabFilter bundles 25% off til Jan 1st - which do you recommend?

Attire

Last Winter
VIP Junglist
http://www.fabfilter.com/shop/?currency=gbp&vat=1

Creative bundle: Saturn, Timeless 2, Volcano 2 and Twin 2
Mastering bundle: Pro-Q, Pro-C and Pro-L
Pro bundle: All plug-ins from FabFilter's Pro range
Mixing bundle: Pro-Q, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Saturn and Timeless 2
FX bundle: Pro-L, Pro-Q, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Saturn, Timeless 2 and Volcano 2
Total bundle: All FabFilter plug-ins

Personally I'm considering the Mixing bundle, heard good things about the EQ and Saturn.

http://www.fabfilter.com/shop/?currency=gbp&vat=1

Creative bundle: Saturn, Timeless 2, Volcano 2 and Twin 2
Mastering bundle: Pro-Q, Pro-C and Pro-L
Pro bundle: All plug-ins from FabFilter's Pro range
Mixing bundle: Pro-Q, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Saturn and Timeless 2
FX bundle: Pro-L, Pro-Q, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Saturn, Timeless 2 and Volcano 2
Total bundle: All FabFilter plug-ins

Personally I'm considering the Mixing bundle, heard good things about the EQ and Saturn.

My fave's Pro Q, Timeless 2 Volcano 2 - I have only had demo's of the limiter and the compressor, but they did not make a huge difference compared to my mastering plugs I already own.

Dled Saturn too, but kinda forgot to test it before the demo period was over.

once you buy one of their plugins i think, you can get a custom bundle.

what u need

equalizer, compressor, limiter, gate, volcano2

I got the EQ and then a few months later went back in to my account on fabfilters website and basically once you buy one plugin you get the option to choose whatever you want at a massive discount...

I got the EQ... then later got the Volcano 2, Compressor, Limiter and Gate as a custom bundle that I picked out at a big discount... so I suggest figuring that out, dont buy everything outright.

it was awhile ago so i forget the exact process, but customer service should help you figure that stuff out. I know I had to create an account and it only was an option after buying the first plugin

You just go to your My Account page and there's a section below your existing plugins called "Personal Upgrade Offer" to get new ones at a discount. When I select the same plugins for the Mastering bundle it costs a bit more than getting the bundle, however (322 US$ for the bundle vs 326.79 US$ for the individual plugins with custom discount).

Fabfilter plugins are addictive as crack. After you've tried once you're hooked and have an itch continue buying more. :)

I own the EQ, Compressor, Timeless, Saturn and Limiter and use them in about every project. If you have to pick just one, go for the EQ...it's easily the most functional EQ I've ever used and has replaced my go-to stock Logic channel EQ.

Cheers.

Now that the sale is over my personal discount is significantly better than the bundle price for the Mastering bundle. (I have Volcano II and Saturn btw). Still higher than it was during the sale though :(

Back
Top Bottom