Faaaags

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
sparkyc10 said:
who els loves them B&H Silvers. theyre cheap and better than the golds! :dutty:
Ya might aswell buy pikey sovereign, they taste exactly the same to me, give me a fuck off headache too. B&H golds rule. :mr_cool:

Malboro lights are disgusting! Smell like cigars! :twitch:

Trying to give up, but it's too hard, anyone got any tips!?

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
silver bensons, silver rizla and some nice pungent green stuff.. Ahh, bliss :D

I smoke gold b+h, smoked silvr for a bit, but I just ask for golds at the shop cos I've been smoking so long, auto-pilot stylee

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
ZESTOI said:
Ya might aswell buy pikey sovereign, they taste exactly the same to me, give me a fuck off headache too. B&H golds rule. :mr_cool:

Malboro lights are disgusting! Smell like cigars! :twitch:

next time u buy a pack lash one to a mate, the pack after that giv away 2, then 3 etc. the more u do this the less ur smoking so uv been kind of cutting down, and also by the time ur buying a pack and only getting one out of it u start feeling sick at payin £2 a fag! only trouble is its real easy to start thinkin fuck it and havin em all to urself. my technique is to keep thinkin il giv up when im in m 20s. we'l see how that goes eh? :twitchy:

mesh

VIP Junglist
ZESTOI said:
keep fags near your ashtray. Your ashtray consists of of a lidded glass-jar, half filled with water.
Whenever you go to light up, take a look at the 'ashtray', if that doesnt work have a whiff of it. Guaranteed turn-off, and the bad smell association helps turn you off.

mmm ... give it a shot, its not easy anywayz. I'm with VMatt, except I only smoke cigs when I'm bumping already.
:monkey: