Faaaaaaaave Pic Disc?

Hydroe

nuffreggaemusic
Sup All,

Recently got the Konflict - Messiah (spor remix) picture disc (guerilla warfare)

The picture disc is quite fuckin phat to be honest

Whats Yours?

CS172728-01A-BIG.jpg

CS172728-01B-BIG.jpg

All pictures discs look nice!! I'd have to say the one's by my buddy vince @ Facts of Life Design are really awesome!!

Nightwalker - Egyptian Surprise / Programmed to Kill was a dope picture disc.. the A side was ill!

They look pretty, but I find the quality greatly reduces after several plays, also - I find that less effort goes into pressing em, an more into the visual side, for example, I bought Supernature - Fresh & Baron P/D (coz they had no black vinyl at the time) an it was warped to buggery, I placed it underneath a couple of heavyweight speakers an left it for a week, but it still skips all through the intro :nono:

jay walker said:
They look pretty, but I find the quality greatly reduces after several plays, also - I find that less effort goes into pressing em, an more into the visual side, for example, I bought Supernature - Fresh & Baron P/D (coz they had no black vinyl at the time) an it was warped to buggery, I placed it underneath a couple of heavyweight speakers an left it for a week, but it still skips all through the intro :nono:

Amen brother, nice and collectable - but a pain in the arse to cue up - IMHO. :lighter:

I like the coloured records some labels so - commercial suicide did a few and you can still find your drop points fairly easily.

Nice to look at picture disks but they do my nut if im mixing pissed or whatever - cant concentrate!

o_O

Attachments

• 28_spin.gif
    28_spin.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 122
"daleks" by fresh. That was pretty sweet
"Temple of doom" should have had one aswell but it was just a rehash of the other side. :(

Back
Top Bottom