EZZZZZZZ

EHSO

I go by the name of dj ehso. Been into jungle/dnb for years now. I love all styles as long as it's good dnb.... i go through my phases.. Darkstep phase, new school jungle phase, right now i'm really heavy into the jump up revival. 28 y/o and hail from Atlanta GA. Been dj'ing, mixing, remixing, fuckin with sound for most of my adult life. I've recorded several mixes but haven't done one for quite a while.... planning on doing a nasty jump up mix real soon..... collecting artillery right now. I'm gonna up a couple of my old mixes, the ones that i'm proud of atleast.... never really had a spot to share my mixes with true dnb fans so i'm excited that i've found dnbforum.com. Look for my stuff in the mixes area real soon.... nothin but love to all my true dnb/jungle heads.... peace and prosper!!!!!!

I go by the name of dj ehso. Been into jungle/dnb for years now. I love all styles as long as it's good dnb.... i go through my phases.. Darkstep phase, new school jungle phase, right now i'm really heavy into the jump up revival. 28 y/o and hail from Atlanta GA. Been dj'ing, mixing, remixing, fuckin with sound for most of my adult life. I've recorded several mixes but haven't done one for quite a while.... planning on doing a nasty jump up mix real soon..... collecting artillery right now. I'm gonna up a couple of my old mixes, the ones that i'm proud of atleast.... never really had a spot to share my mixes with true dnb fans so i'm excited that i've found dnbforum.com. Look for my stuff in the mixes area real soon.... nothin but love to all my true dnb/jungle heads.... peace and prosper!!!!!!

Welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom