EZ Rollers Remix Comp

i thoguth about it, but I soon realized that i cant make anything good on my own, let alone a remix, so I say bah! :lickface:

A tip would be to make it complete shite if they liked their distorted minds remix

Serum said:
A tip would be to make it complete shite if they liked their distorted minds remix
yesh, wasnt much of a fan of that, though their stuff has gone way more poppy recently.. well.. u know what i mean, and i dont like it *crosses arms and says HRMMF*

well.. its over now.. and i only found out a few days before, so i flogged their samples and really havent done anything with it, the main break is quite nice, i like the snare..

Serum said:

say all ya want, but when it's spun on the dancefloor you will kneel down, it's a ripoff but still mashing like fuck imo :missile: (I'm talking agression therapy here)

well.. i was never really a fan of distorted minds, till i bought warriors.. though only bought it for the flip.. but ive been playing it more than the flip recently.. not a good thing eheheh

Back
Top Bottom