ez ppl

darksoldier...d

old skool/dnb/jungle
evening all mad drum an bass head wanting permisison to land ....anyway.....im dave from brum wanting some help.....im after specific info if i may...im after a recording from kool fm 92.4 from yr 2000 on 31/12/2000 new year in either tape cd or digital format if ppl even have it available ...links or archives would b great ...kool fms website dosent go bak as far as this .?........also after a pure x tape with a really mint car chat not sure wat dj was playin blackmarket or keeny ken or ?????...but the lyric goes ....i say oh no here we go rocking with the polo..mondeo.nevobo...alfa romeo ....205..... peugeot...carada...carado..gti ..uno..with alloys on the punto cruise with the control brake light on the window.etcetcetc i hope ppl get what im ona about peace love n unity

Last edited:
hi!

I am newbie here and I want to get some knowledge and some stuffs in this kind of forum!
Hope we both had a great time sharing our ideas and opinions and am looking forward to learn something in this kind of forum!
Wish all the beginners an enormous best of luck.

evening all mad drum an bass head wanting permisison to land ....anyway.....im dave from brum wanting some help.....im after specific info if i may...im after a recording from kool fm 92.4 from yr 2000 on 31/12/2000 new year in either tape cd or digital format if ppl even have it available ...links or archives would b great ...kool fms website dosent go bak as far as this .?........also after a pure x tape with a really mint car chat not sure wat dj was playin blackmarket or keeny ken or ?????...but the lyric goes ....i say oh no here we go rocking with the polo..mondeo.nevobo...alfa romeo ....205..... peugeot...carada...carado..gti ..uno..with alloys on the punto cruise with the control brake light on the window.etcetcetc i hope ppl get what im ona about peace love n unity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bbPldSdPBM&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom