ez people..

Dj:Squalor

Hello everyone... ive liked dnb for a few years now, got influenced by the msuic coming out of my brothers room (roni size), wasnt long before i downloaded a Hype set from the internet and consequently was a small matter of time i was buying tape pack and cd packs, tuning into kool fm and linking with people around my area who shared the same interest. used to use basic dj'ing software, played about with fruityloops for abit but it wanst long before what i thoguht was complicated became pretty basic. recently got some turntables and now jus wanting to meet sum new people who enjoy dnb as much as i do! :wave:

already stuck! is tehre anyway i can save a link on my user cp so i can get abck to this thread quickly without searching through new posts?

Yeah click 'Thread Tools' > 'Subscribe to thread' an you should get notified everytime someone replies to the thread

already stuck! is tehre anyway i can save a link on my user cp so i can get abck to this thread quickly without searching through new posts?

click on USER CP
its on the thick blue line thats got the links for "members list, calendar, new posts"

:)

welcome to the forum

Hello everyone... ive liked dnb for a few years now, got influenced by the msuic coming out of my brothers room (roni size), wasnt long before i downloaded a Hype set from the internet and consequently was a small matter of time i was buying tape pack and cd packs, tuning into kool fm and linking with people around my area who shared the same interest. used to use basic dj'ing software, played about with fruityloops for abit but it wanst long before what i thoguht was complicated became pretty basic. recently got some turntables and now jus wanting to meet sum new people who enjoy dnb as much as i do! :wave:

welcome fella...

the way you written this...it sounds like roni size is your bro!! haha

5389.gif

Back
Top Bottom