Ez geezers, you alright yeah? new producer - expect big things...

TheEurochopper

Alright geezers yeah? yeah cool my name's Eurochopper big new producer on the scene. Ive been making tracks a while now nothing shitty all my tracks tend to get the job done yeah! Got a track in the pipework now expecting a release on a major label soon just a matter of time innit...

Ill leave you bruv's to it, watch this space.

yeah peace...

Alright treacle? yeah cool my name's Euroflopper small old producer on the scene. Ive been making tracks on fruity loops for a week, they're all shitty all my tracks tend to fail miserably yeah! Got a track in the pipework now expecting a release on a major label soon just a matter of time innit... just waiting for taxman to return my calls... I've been calling him for a while now... my mate said the numbers actually his... he got it off some mush at a playaz night in return for a dodgy ekky pill... its gonna happen... trust me... I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus... but yeah...
Ill leave you bruv's to it, watch this space!!! >>>______________ <<< (watch it!!!)
yeah peace...

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

someone's a cocky fucker, welcome anyway...just keep it low-key or you'll get ripped to shreds here.

Alright treacle? yeah cool my name's Euroflopper small old producer on the scene. Ive been making tracks on fruity loops for a week, they're all shitty all my tracks tend to fail miserably yeah! Got a track in the pipework now expecting a release on a major label soon just a matter of time innit... just waiting for taxman to return my calls... I've been calling him for a while now... my mate said the numbers actually his... he got it off some mush at a playaz night in return for a dodgy ekky pill... its gonna happen... trust me... I'm gonna be bigger than Jesus... but yeah...
Ill leave you bruv's to it, watch this space!!! >>>______________ <<< (watch it!!!)
yeah peace...

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

hahaah, funny cunt

Yur tunes are nawty mate real nawty keep it up m7 u will be big as one day son

Keep it going son you got flava yea

Back
Top Bottom