EZ Drummer?

Krispy

VIP Junglist
Has anyone ever tried using EZ Drummer 2 to make their drum tracks?
I just learned about this thing and wondering if it is any good for DNB. Looks promising if you can figure it out.
Would be great for creating fills or variations.

I use addictive drums 2 and I have found it to be awesome for creating breaks to layer with and for fills. It also comes with heaps of midi files which create patterns you can work with, Im sure EZ drummer 2 has the same kind of concept :)

I use addictive drums 2 and I have found it to be awesome for creating breaks to layer with and for fills. It also comes with heaps of midi files which create patterns you can work with, Im sure EZ drummer 2 has the same kind of concept :)

Cool thanks i've actually heard some other producers mention addictive drums before. I'm going to investigate that as well.
I'm just looking for a new way to get some variations and ideas, not something to write the drums for me completely.

I use superior drummer (which is similiar to EZ i guess?) and i mostly use it for layering. Especially if you have heavy drums you can get a good effect. Can make your snare sound much fuller and fatter.

Back
Top Bottom