ez all joking aside...

thush-ara

@lifefm.co.uk
how much would joe public pay for an original copy of Krust-Warhead, i know its not quite the rarity people claim but i need to know prices

oh and same for Roni Size- Brown Paper Bag

peace

thush-ara said:
how much would joe public pay for an original copy of Krust-Warhead, i know its not quite the rarity people claim but i need to know prices

oh and same for Roni Size- Brown Paper Bag

peace

I paid a fiver for my copy but I suppose a tenner would be a fair price

Brown Paper Bag (any pressing) and the original Warhead on V are pretty easy to find.

If you're looking for a challenge, try finding the DJ Die's Gnarly remix of Watching Windows by Roni Size. And for an even greater challenge, try to find a vinyl copy currently selling somewhere for under $75 ;)

nickdawg said:
Brown Paper Bag (any pressing) and the original Warhead on V are pretty easy to find.

If you're looking for a challenge, try finding the DJ Die's Gnarly remix of Watching Windows by Roni Size. And for an even greater challenge, try to find a vinyl copy currently selling somewhere for under $75 ;)

I bought the Cd, one of the first d&b tunes I ever bought!!!

How much would it of been worth if it hadnt of been scratched to fuckery ?

nickdawg said:

ha yeh, the situation with me is that when i went on holiday i found a whole load of old vinyl in mint condition, some stuff on creative source, V, etc.. for a quid a record, so im trying to work out value for money on my purchases. I reckon i can get at least fiver profit on each record.

You'll should make a little bit off the older v plates and will DEFINATELY score some pocket change from old creative source records. You probably won't make a killing unless something was super limited (like the gnarly rmx of w.w.) but they will all definately sell for a decent amount.

speaking of which- are you going to sell these online? I may be interested in a record or three ;)

nickdawg said:
You'll should make a little bit off the older v plates and will DEFINATELY score some pocket change from old creative source records. You probably won't make a killing unless something was super limited (like the gnarly rmx of w.w.) but they will all definately sell for a decent amount.

speaking of which- are you going to sell these online? I may be interested in a record or three ;)

possibly, when im stuck for cash i mite sell them off, i will let you know what i decid :)

Back
Top Bottom