Eye-D - James Brown

logikz said:
lord. eye-d is f¤#king hardcore.

Yer, I've been saying this for time.. He's a wicked DJ too.. Would be cool to see him get a bit more recognition, maybe he'll get there when BSE get real props!

encouraging to see sum sincere appreciation of lowlands beats & lines here ... big up eye D *thumpa*NMGNMASSIVE

Being exclusive does this mean it will not be released in the UK. If it will be ,when will it be out . Been after that james brown track since i heard it last year. :dutty:

They're dutch, they're ex-Ruffneck Records pioneers, and Station is one of the baddest tunes around now. The fucked agressive distortion with those so tight produced beats, and their records can be ordered for totally SHIT!! Go to www.ruff-teck.nl and check their prizes, now this is what underground is all about... :inlove:

AWAX said:
Being exclusive does this mean it will not be released in the UK. If it will be ,when will it be out .

No, it won't be released in the UK (trough the regular channels that is). Altough it could happen that a store buy it from us and sell it to you. I think they want a share too, so they'll sell it for you for the normal price. So like Reactor Grits said, grab it direct from us, it's cheaper :)

Reactor Grits said:
now this is what underground is all about... :inlove:

Exactly :cool:

Back
Top Bottom