EXTREMELY HEAVY JUMP UP / GRIMEY MIX NOVEMBER 2008

Wittin

Slightly darker than before, and once again sporting an almost completely new tune collection. Once again recorded at 320kb for maximum sound quality.

If you haven't yet listened to one of my drum and bass mixes, now would be a great time to tune in.

Track length: 48min (approximately)
Download link: http://radio.darkchatter.com/djwittin%20chemical%20horizon.mp3
Streaming audio link: http://radio.darkchatter.com

May require you to right click and 'save to/save as/save target as' to download from the download link Alternatively, stream the audio on demand using the streaming audio link.

Tracklisting as follows:

Callide - Why the wait
>>> Callide - City of angels
Pleasure - Black Magic
Vital elements - The ripper
Callide - Murda sound
Callide - Dirty down low
Vital Elements - Insomnia
Vital Elements - No Getting out
Mickey Finn & Erb N Dub - Attention
Tantrum Desire - The inner moon
Rough cut - Fortune teller
Cabbie - Can't stop me
Cabbie - Don't Crash pull up
Generation dub - Touch me
Vital Elements - Gangster sound
Vital Elements - London
Logan d & 4 Q - Fishmounger
>>> Chase & Status - Streetlife

brcd002djwittinchemicalcx9.png

Special thanks to all the people who have kept me motivated to release these, and anyone for their tune suggestions and names.

Safe as fuck

Last edited:
Too samey for me, personally i wouldnt use 2 tunes by the same artist in a row, lack of creativity in my eyes. All round tight tho

Too samey for me, personally i wouldnt use 2 tunes by the same artist in a row, lack of creativity in my eyes. All round tight tho

Yeah I sort of know what you mean but it sounded all good tho. I usually mix a little less aggressive, just fancied a change. Did you listen to the set?

and nice one lads, what did you think?

BUMP, didn't get many replies, hopin some more people could give this a listen and let me know what you think...!

Yo fam thanks for the mix... Exactly what i needed to hear to get out some nu bars..

"step back and witness
mekar going on bad in the bizness
wicked wicked lyrically gifted
leave them feelin lifted
i only belive in science i
only belive in physics
kick kick kick step up an kick this
on the microphone i rip this

ima killem wit the lyrical verse an
leave mcs inside the hurst
wak mcs get the evil curst, FU -
UK models like fread durst
pop pop pop im ready to burst
kick ick kick my lyrical words
NOW, mekar gunna do hiissss
ting! so FUCK WHAT YOU HURD"

again thankssss .. Meks

alright mix. track selection was kind of the same all the way through and some of the mixups didnt flow. the streetlife mix was kind of just slapped in there and didnt really work.

Tracks sound good...but what happen to ramp ups? Seems like no one mixes really good ramp ups with really big, in-your-face drops anymore..

*edit*
O.k. I just heard the big first drop and I like it, but you should START the mix that way.

Last edited:
how extremly heavy is this jump up if its not as as extremely heavy as u say i will delete it off my hd!

Back
Top Bottom