EXTREME WORLD - ROSS KEMP

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
Ross Kemp taking on the world yet again, next it'll be 'ross kemp in the vatican' undercovering jesus's secret 100 billion dollar meth lab, or something. Ross Kemp for next PM. :2thumbs:

mikey-bizzle-08

WASTEMAN!
VIP Junglist
Last nights one was so grim! About rape and killings in Rwanda some of the stories where fuckin unbelievable. The one about smack heads was pretty rough as well

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah been watching that, last nights episode he cam out with the line "Now I'm gunna find these guys that rape, dismember, and put guns in womens vaginas and pull the trigger". If ever there was a time when I'd say to someone "Yeah you go ahead, I'll make sure things are OK here", thatll be it.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Man, it looks so interesting, but it's so difficult to watch. I fucking hate needles as well.

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
The only thing EXTREME about ross kemp was the beating he recieved from his wife.

true hard man lol

DontLikeCops

Certified tramp
VIP Junglist
the second episode in rwanda is extreme, some people are so heartless making the dads rape there own daughter before killing em etc

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Woah Juarez is badass. 11,000 military called in but still 6,000 people killed in 3 years. Seriously aint ever seen a place like that.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah man i watched that last night, actually worse than afghanistan.

Full episode is on youtube, so if like me and you aint got sky (y) probably best to be quick though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom