Extra bank holiday next year!

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
I'd rather go to work and not have to here about this shit all the time!

Anyway, how do they no princess di had dandruff?

Cause they found her head and shoulders in the glove compartment.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
william has a dodgy look about him!
i don't quite know what it is!
but something about him says, behind closed doors i collect dead badgers, recreate my favourite episodes of eastenders using their rotting remains and then have sex with them while wearing red suspenders.

good news about the bank holiday tho!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I care cos I've taken the three days off before the day of the wedding and before that it's Easter.So with the weekend after the Wedding day i have 11 days off that just costing me 3 days from my entitlement.

Get the fuck in!

And will i watch the wedding, will i fuck.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I care cos I've taken the three days off before the day of the wedding and before that it's Easter.So with the weekend after the Wedding day i have 11 days off that just costing me 3 days from my entitlement.

Get the fuck in!

And will i watch the wedding, will i fuck.
Did you take the advice from the Metro then?

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
i think our country has the most bank holiday/ public holidays anywhere in the world, so one more woop woop.

Hopefully someone will throw a big rave in london somewhere that weekend, would be funny.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i think our country has the most bank holiday/ public holidays anywhere in the world, so one more woop woop.

Hopefully someone will throw a big rave in london somewhere that weekend, would be funny.
nah, in europe i think only denmark or the netherlands has less... everyone else has more! America though... they get fuck all!

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Honest queery by the way...
Gay

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

nah, in europe i think only denmark or the netherlands has less... everyone else has more! America though... they get fuck all!
America has quite a lot of special days though like Labor Day and shit like that, plus Thanksgiving, Christmas they get a fair bit of time off over there too

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Gay

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 ----------

America has quite a lot of special days though like Labor Day and shit like that, plus Thanksgiving, Christmas they get a fair bit of time off over there too
statuatory time off in this country is 28 days... 8 Bank Hols and 20 given by the employer... i was refering to this, not just public holidays (y)

so they may have more public (not to sure tbh) but overall we defo have more, i heard it on the radio init

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

His Dad is...

Does this make William the Prince Of Wales too?

Honest query by the way...

Maybe once he's dead... But?

:shrug:

:confused:
hmm, i just assumed he was... but i think it might be he will become the prince of wales if his dad becomes king (y)