Extra 50s Worth of Garlic ... IIIIAAAHHHH FOOOOUKKKIN DID

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
repost ... by me ... for the 5000000000 time ... i dont give a fuck ..

the way his head floats there .. as he gets asked if hes comfortable ..

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i saw this aaages ago. always wondered about it. i dont know whats so funny about this guy. is it the fact that he uses the word 'tea' instead of dinner or supper, indicating that hes underclass and his dialect makes him seem doubly rural and inbred, that coupled how proud he is to have had that much garlic with his french fries. its funny with him just being a big glowing head with massive eyes.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
yh, the floating head, and the high pitched " ASK " ... when he says, " go and ASK " ... i dunno .. maybe coz you know hes a retard who got let out to get drunk

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
but how, whats the garilic like that you get with the chips? is it sliced and fried?
nah , kebab shop garlic mayo, ppl get kebabs, and ask for chilli and garlic, you get a homemade mayo and garlic mixture, quite often alot of garlic in it ... MICHEAL JEWSON .. would of fuckin stank of the stuff

what in gods name is that accent?!!
geordie / newcastle ... area ish ... might be out, and to them its probably teeside or sumthing, but to everyone else hes a Geordie. (say it jaw-dee)

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
crazy motherfucking northerners lol, gravy and chips, garlic and chips whats next aye??? although gravy and chips is the boom ting i must say

---------- Post added at 01:00 ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 ----------

Gaaarlic chips, they're the future i tell ya

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
repost ... by me ... for the 5000000000 time ... i dont give a fuck ..

the way his head floats there .. as he gets asked if hes comfortable ..

He's probably from durham
As a way to boost national moral every1 that far north should be given a free camcorder and free internet and just let them get on with it

Last edited by a moderator: