Extacy dreams

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Patchie-C, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Patchie-C

Patchie-C orate youth!

Its 05:24 and ive just had a reminder of why i stopped taking pills. Had one at a party last weekend as a one off and like clockwork the nightmares came on the tuesday night (tonight), just as they used to when i used to nail them when i was younger. The nightmares are extreamly realistic and vivid and you start to wake up at the and you know whats happening but cant quite wake youself up, your half awake and half in the dream. These expeiences are probly the sickest things ive ever had to experience and wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy. dont do drugs kids! I know that its the mdma that causes them because the worst ones ive ever had are when my mate bought an ounce of mdma and we were nailing that for a few weeks. anyone who has had these dreams will know strait away what im on about. ANYBODY ELSE GET EM? or anyone else know anything more about em?

2. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Do you mean like half sleep dreams? Where you don't quite feel like you're asleep and you eyes are still partially open, but the 'mares kick anyways? I've had those. Fucking horrible, especially if you've been candyflipping. I've heard its something to do with the seratonin levels readjusting themselves, but I don't know whether its fact or not

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  3. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

i get nightmares....

they usually start 9am monday and finish 5pm friday

4. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

:|
    fukn hell...how much do you guys usually take to warrent this?

5. Alba

Alba geddiddinya

at $8-$9 each...

6. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I've only had one nightmare since I was 9 or 10.

Loads of weird dreams, including nasty feverish ones but I've only once woken up scared.

I can understand Monday morning depression after E but nightmares... weird. Never heard of them.

7. mesh

mesh Active Member

Pills def affect your brain if you take them a bit, or even cane them for a short period. I get quite emotional and that about three days later, feel a bit down sometimes for a bit.
    But when I used to cane them (I mean two a week for three years at one point) I didn't notice the effects as much. :weirdo: It was all part of the 'ravin rollercoaster' and when all your mates are in the same boat it becomes a lifestyle ... a twisted one at that.

Havin said that, by far my worst dreams are the night terrors I had when I was 9 years old, no comedown will ever ever top that for a terrifying experience.

And pills are my fave synthetic drug still. Evewryone needs to be aware of where their line is, and that pills aren't harmless.

But take em kids, they're top !!! :devil:

8. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

are you testing yours???? if they are giving you such nasty side effects maybe its what in them??? pure mdma?>??

i suppose high elements of ketamine might even affect the way your mind if functioning.

how is it during the day?
    its interesting how these affects kick in as ur mind is meant to be at rest

9. DJFlexie

DJFlexie Jungletrainer

i know EXACTLY what your talking about, i had the same sort of fucked up dreams was on it, i stopped them completely too now.... realistic, twisted nasty ass shizzle....

lessons learned

drugs are bad mmmmmmmkaaaayyyyyy

10. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

11. Patchie-C

Patchie-C orate youth!

It aint 'shit' in the pills its the mdma definatly! i used to take well over 20 every weekend for about 2 years, then it was sick, but havnt had them for about 4 months until last weekend, then i only had one! and still the dreams came back violent as ever! gna stick to the chizzle from now on!
    :twitchy: :rinsed: :burn: :crazy: ;) :mrpanic: :teeth:

12. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

20 per weekend? Were you crazy or were you popping aspirin?

I'm not frigging surprised you had those dreams... your brain must have been fried like a sausage in a saucepan. Maybe an allergic reaction to the incredible amounts... and when you took one now, you had a reaction.

Sheez...

Never seen anyone pop more than 7 and that was over two days and they were wasted all the time...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  13. Indi

I used to pop five in one night, and only on a friday night, but I used to start dropping quite late in the night and triple drop the first three, and use the other two as backup. I starting getting the 'mares after about 6 month of dropping, and only used to get them after big nights

14. Indi

I knew a kid once who did 12 pills in 24 hours, he slipped unconcious and wouldn't snap out of it, so we dragged him up the street to the phone box to ring for a doctor, and as we picked up the phone and began dialling, he suddenly came round, looked up at us and said "that was well fucking good". That was a fucked up night.

15. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

Don't do drugs kids! :rolf:

16. Patchie-C

Patchie-C orate youth!

we hang around with drug dealers , most ive had in one night is 16 probly in about 12 hours, mrtuff2000 had more like 20 that night. everyone round here proper canes pills in large amounts, we would usually have about 8 friday and over 10 sarurday, not to mention the speed, coke, ket, and occasionally acid. oh and tennants super/skol super, vodka. we used to have as much as we could get hold of everything! the guy who sells the pills is a machine ive seen him take about 30 pills before, he also had 2 acids that night if my memory is correct. hes been nailing drugs for about 8 years though, funny thing is he doesnt get any side effects! oh and by the way im not making any of this up, ask archer or mrtuff2000 ;)

17. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

hrmm
    either you guys are supernatural or yours arent as good over there?"???

what is it here 40-50 ( unless you know someone who will get them to you for 30-35)

half will kick me back on a nice little adventure for about 6 hours?!
    HALF PEOPLE

you are all not human o_O

lol

18. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

Everyone over here says their shit compared to what they used to be about 10 years ago, they have less mdma in them and these days are filled with bloody ket and whizz, therefore the price has dramatically dropped. They're well cheaper too, so therefore people can take more!

*Note I've never taken them, so my info might be wrong ;) lol

19. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Crap pills and too many of them.

Triple drop

Jeez.

20. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Utterly totally fucking insane. No wonder you have nightmares.

Two or three quality pills a night should be enough for anybody. Half a quality one should make you happy for hours. And you don't need to add anything to it (beer or whatever).

And adding coke, ket, speed or acid to the mix is just stupid - the effects mix up and bounce off and contradict each other while sending your liver and brain into overdrive. Snorting a line + smoking the herb - stupid. Popping a pill and drinking vodka - stupid. Speeding and ketamine - stupid.

I'm not against anyone getting a little sozzled or a little happy to allow you to jit your ass off to Warhead but frigging hell... you don't need a pharmacy and if you do swallow one, you might as well go listen to some handbag house... won't be a difference in what you're hearing.