EXS 24 problem???

Structure4

VIP Junglist
easy people, been doing some resampling today which means loading lots of sounds into the exs24, however sometimes I load up a sound into the sampler and it doesn't play, anyone know how to work this one out? Thanks in advance!

Bit vauge, have you tried loading the same sound into a fresh project and exs24?

Often what find when this happens that i have another channel soloed. You could press edit and check the instrument is playing over a large range of notes not just one.

ye this happens to me all the time, usually another track solo'd in the mixer so i wont even see it in the arrange window, i think sometimes you may have to save an instrument to play it on midi - not sure if thats true but im sure its fixed the problem for me a few times

Bit vauge, have you tried loading the same sound into a fresh project and exs24?

Yeah tried that mate, Doesn't happen all the time, sometimes helps to quit the project and open it up again, Still fucking annoying considering It's supposed to be one of the most advanced DAW's though...

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

Often what find when this happens that i have another channel soloed. You could press edit and check the instrument is playing over a large range of notes not just one.

Yeah happened the first time so try to keep my eye on the solo's now, also If I bounce with other software instruments present it fucks up, even if there is nothing playing off those channels!

---------- Post added at 11:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

ye this happens to me all the time, usually another track solo'd in the mixer so i wont even see it in the arrange window, i think sometimes you may have to save an instrument to play it on midi - not sure if thats true but im sure its fixed the problem for me a few times

Nice one mate, usually save the instrument as well, I think it could just be a technical fault with the program, seen on Logic forum's people complaining about the exs 24 for various reasons so could Just be that.

Thanks for your reply's as well!

Back
Top Bottom