exporting to audio

st420

VIP Junglist
in logic 8

whenever i make a bass sound using a synth like logics ES2, then export the midi to audio, there is a massive loss of audio

like when ive got the sound in the synth an play it, it will sound good, then when i export that sound to audio to use in a sampler it just sounds shit. like its forgotten all the effects and filters ive run it though.

if anyone understands what i mean, please explain why.

thanks

i realize this is probaly a very stupid question with a simple answer but i am very stupid at production, so helps appreciated

Last edited:
Sorry man i havent a clue as i use logic,
Have you tried search for any tutorials on youtube to observe how others export audio?
Usually if i export in cubase i solo the channel, select the loop and file/export/
Most DAWs are similar

in logic 8

whenever i make a bass sound using a synth like logics ES2, then export the midi to audio, there is a massive loss of audio

like when ive got the sound in the synth an play it, it will sound good, then when i export that sound to audio to use in a sampler it just sounds shit. like its forgotten all the effects and filters ive run it though.

if anyone understands what i mean, please explain why.

thanks

i realize this is probaly a very stupid question with a simple answer but i am very stupid at production, so helps appreciated

try soloing the channel &then bouncing it, not exporting it, (top right)

Back
Top Bottom