DnB Exporting From Rekordbox Question.

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I usually use iTunes to sort my music out through playlists and use traktor to play.

however iv just signed up to record box to use usb's with cdj's and trying to export the playlist as just the mp3 files. at the moment it puts it all in separate folders:

Artists > Ep's > Songs

I want it to just export as

Playlist > Songs!

Any idea's!?

The folder is not relevant as rekordbox saves his own kind of info files to manage all of content. Basically you make a new playlist on rekordbox, put your set/whatever in there (obviously) and press left click 'export to...(Usb stick)'. Then go to the section where you see your external devices that are plugged in and throw the usb stick out (use this little icon). If you plug it into CDJs or any pioneer equiptment (that supports RB) you'll have all the tunes under category playlists -> name of your list + you can access them via different categories like artist,etc.

The folder is not relevant as rekordbox saves his own kind of info files to manage all of content. Basically you make a new playlist on rekordbox, put your set/whatever in there (obviously) and press left click 'export to...(Usb stick)'. Then go to the section where you see your external devices that are plugged in and throw the usb stick out (use this little icon). If you plug it into CDJs or any pioneer equiptment (that supports RB) you'll have all the tunes under category playlists -> name of your list + you can access them via different categories like artist,etc.

ah sweet, so exactly the same as itunes playlists basically, just use rekordbox. one thing I will say about it is it takes a fucking age to export to usb!!

Back
Top Bottom