Exploding Man - LNDN

Really enjoyed this, I think you can take it further I would love to hear some crazy modulating bass line come in somewhere but I think it sounds great.

Thanks for the reply both of you! Totally agree about the kick, i knew it didn't quite sound right and you have just pointed out why, cheers for that!

And pattycake, yeah everyone always says that about my tunes when ever i post them on here, dnbfoum loves the big modulated bass lol. But yeah i can never find space for it in the mix, might give it a go next time though. big up!

Percussion master. That bongo(?) drum roll stands out a bit too much imo, might have it come in and out.

Check out these songs you may have listened to before i think they might inspire some bass...

[video=youtube_share;2195IEXAZYA]http://youtu.be/2195IEXAZYA?hd=1[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply equilibrium, yeah I've heard these tunes, do love em though!

And yeah, the bit i think your talking about is just a sped up break but yeah it could be a bit too loud, its tricky to find the balance between too loud and having a certain amount of 'oumfff' if you get me lol?

But yeah cheers for the comments, they are always very helpful.

Big up!

i like the ravy stabs in the intro, but the intro is a little long for me. once the percussion rolls in, it starts to get interesting. I like the stereo work on the drums, maybe lower that kick drum a bit. this sounds like a really well produced tune overall. nice one.

Back
Top Bottom