Exploding Man - Juke Jam

Sounding good thus far. I'm digging your percussion sequencing at the beginning. Would like to hear a new sound placed around :30, maybe a downer or crash FX of some kind.

The vocal sample that starts at :51 is strong! It really helps out the vibe of the tune.

I really like the foundation you've started here, the track has real potential. If you're looking for advice as to what else to add, maybe some instances of a modulated, extremely heavy bass sound(s) that are really simple in terms of sequence, but are heavily modulated/automated for some movement–maybe something like this (first track)? I think a dramatically contrasting element like that would really add some crazy character with the tune.

Nice work man!

Hey, thanks for the comments, they are really helpful! I could perhaps try something with 'heavy modulated bass' but to be honest i kind of try and avoid that vibe to some extent because there are so many producers who can do it a lot better than me.

I can appreciate the comment about adding a sound at 0.30, the intro is a tad sparse.

Thanks again for the comments man, big up.

Hey, thanks for the comments, they are really helpful! I could perhaps try something with 'heavy modulated bass' but to be honest i kind of try and avoid that vibe to some extent because there are so many producers who can do it a lot better than me.

I can appreciate the comment about adding a sound at 0.30, the intro is a tad sparse.

Thanks again for the comments man, big up.

All good man, Keep banging at it!

Cheers.

I like the intro. I am getting alot of clipping on my end with the bass. I wish the bass did more. Lost in sound hit the nail on the head with advice.

I like the intro. I am getting alot of clipping on my end with the bass. I wish the bass did more. Lost in sound hit the nail on the head with advice.

Thanks for the reply man, that's interesting about the clipping, it sounds fine through my set up, what speakers are you listening through just out of interest?

I listen through my head phones. And then thru my boes that I use as monitors. Right now through my computer speakers it sounds just like an extented bass drum. In fact it sounds nice. So I think.... I'm not sure what I think, different speakers run differently? Any way on two of three sound systems I have to listen to I get clipping noises. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom